Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

Old August 17th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

Default Man commits the Laura Bush crime - But he's charged with manslaughter

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:45:36 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>On 16 Aug 2006 21:46:24 +0200, "Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though
>no eyes can see')" > wrote:
>

>>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>>> And BTW the police report lists two violations
>>> by laura - but one of them was smudged out!!!! May have been speeding
>>> or who knows what. Add obstruction of justice to the laura bush crime
>>> spree.
>>>

>>What's the URL for this?

>http://euskalherria.indymedia.org/es...09/16744.shtml

That copy is so small it's impossible to see who is named, or what any
of the information is.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 17th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Pretty flimsy excuse, isn't it?. Snopes admits laura was reckless and
> then excuses it by saying she was just a teen!!!! Teens are terrible
> drivers and if anything, should be held to a higher standard, i say.
> I can think of nothing stupider than telling teenagers - "you kids can
> drive crazy and kill innocent people and we won't prosecute you."

So what happened to her? How did she get away with it? Sounds like it
was such a dumb accident at an intersection in the middle of nowhere
and she killed a classmate of all people.

Old August 18th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Garth Almgren

Around 8/17/2006 12:58 PM, Bill Funk wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:47:41 GMT, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:13:45 -0700, Bill Funk >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Judy's obsession with this is another sign of his mental
>>> problems.

>> Snopes has it wrong - as always.
>>

> Prove it.

Good luck to Judy on that. I've only heard of Snopes being wrong once,
and that one mistake was quickly corrected.

>> As for me being mentally ill - that's better than being a criminal
>> coddler like you. I think reckless drivers who kill should be
>> punished.

> So you admit to being mentally ill.

Also, note that he does not deny being a guy...

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.

"My daughter had a right to be on the road that night," Innis said. "He didn't." [email protected] Driving 465 August 9th 06 07:27 AM
Read this and then explain why Laura Bush was never charged with vehicular homicide laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 34 June 27th 06 03:02 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
Driver tries to do a Laura Bush - Kills toddler instead David W. Poole, Jr. Driving 0 July 13th 05 05:59 PM
Attention all pedal-philes. Surefire way to avoid speeding tickets Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 37 February 18th 05 09:01 PM