what could be problem with this

Old July 14th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
snaxsr

Default what could be problem with this

my truck was running fine yesterday i have a 95 4wd explorer i just put
transmission fluid in it and today when i got to my destination the fluid was
gone atleast thats what the dipstick said it had no fluids so i bought some
more and poured in and it ran clean out right after i started it it hasnt
been leaking so what could this be i can get it started but it wont move

Old July 15th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Can you maybe restate your concern a little more clearly because it can be
hard to understand what someone is saying when they run a group of
statements together without any punctuation or anything like that and then
you need to help us know where the fluid ran out when it hasn't been leaking
and stuff like that because we can't see what you are meaning unless you
describe it real good...

Old July 15th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ulysses[_2_]

"snaxsr" <u44839@uwe> wrote in message news:87272d3c49361@uwe...
> my truck was running fine yesterday i have a 95 4wd explorer i just put
> transmission fluid in it and today when i got to my destination the fluid

was
> gone atleast thats what the dipstick said it had no fluids so i bought

some
> more and poured in and it ran clean out right after i started it it hasnt
> been leaking so what could this be i can get it started but it wont move

If it's not in a puddle under the truck it must have gone through the
engine. Does the exhaust smoke when you start it up?