Is this old news ?

Old March 1st 05, 11:15 PM
redTed

Default Is this old news ?

http://www.force-dynamics.com/video.shtml

If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff lately.

--
There is no "I" in "team", but there is an "I" in "pie".
-Shaun of the Dead

Old March 2nd 05, 12:38 AM
Tony Rickard

"redTed" wrote:

> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff

lately.

Not old news for me - looks amazing - the RBR video especially. I want one!
Perhaps if I sold the kids as slaves...

Old March 2nd 05, 01:41 AM
Dave Henrie

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in
.uk:

> "redTed" wrote:
>
>> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff

> lately.
>
> Not old news for me - looks amazing - the RBR video especially. I want
> one! Perhaps if I sold the kids as slaves...

Not old news but 'rob several banks to pay for it' news

dh
Old March 2nd 05, 04:11 AM

Racing Legends is going to kick ass on this thing!

Old March 2nd 05, 07:38 AM
RodP

In article >,
redTed says...

> http://www.force-dynamics.com/video.shtml
>
> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff lately.

It is a touch, but it's always worth repeating. Amazing video.

Cheers,
Rod.
Old March 2nd 05, 12:37 PM
Andi Cole

And there's this.

http://www.acs-racing.net/gsim.htm

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old March 2nd 05, 04:22 PM
Plowboy

LOL that helmet thing makes me think of when I drag one of the kids off to
his room, by his ear... Anywho how does that tach he has on the desk work?
I want one myself, if it actually shows values from the game, dired of hard
to see-read guages.

Andi Cole enlightened us with:

Old March 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
Don Scurlock

"Andi Cole" > wrote in news:4225a588$0$25564
:

> And there's this.
>
> http://www.acs-racing.net/gsim.htm

A chiropractors dream come true.

Old March 2nd 05, 05:02 PM
Andi Cole

And when it goes wrong, Oops no more head.

Old March 2nd 05, 07:04 PM
Tony Rickard

"Andi Cole" wrote:

> And when it goes wrong, Oops no more head.

Any volunteers for beta testing?