Paid up.... what next!

Old February 17th 06, 07:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default Paid up.... what next!

Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last before the
showroom beckons!

Old February 23rd 06, 12:44 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

cupra wrote:
> Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last before the
> showroom beckons!

As long as it takes to look at pictures of the new 159, 149 when it
arrives, GT, Brera.
I suggest you close your eyes or your bank will later send you a
letter.
John,UK.

Old February 23rd 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

" cupra" > wrote in message
> Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last before

the
> showroom beckons!

I'm in the same position. My 03 plate 156 sold last week and I am browsing
the forecourts already. Not even been a month yet.

I'm thinking of steering clear of Alfa's though. My 03 plate didn;t really
have a problem, but when it did- boy did it cost me (clutch for example) ...
and the money i lost on it was ridicilous. I just managed to break even when
I sold, and I put down a 6 grand deposit when I bought it...

I'm liking the crysler crossfire but i've heard horror reports about them
too.
Maybe I will stretch to a nearly new Lotus... who knows. I could definetly
get an older Porsce Boxster - say 2-3 years old or somthing like that ...
hmmmmm

What you got your eye on...

Dom

Old February 23rd 06, 01:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Domestos wrote:
> " cupra" > wrote in message
>> Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last
>> before the showroom beckons!
>>

> I'm in the same position. My 03 plate 156 sold last week and I am
> browsing the forecourts already. Not even been a month yet.
>
> I'm thinking of steering clear of Alfa's though. My 03 plate didn;t
> really have a problem, but when it did- boy did it cost me (clutch
> for example) ... and the money i lost on it was ridicilous. I just
> managed to break even when I sold, and I put down a 6 grand deposit
> when I bought it...
>
> I'm liking the crysler crossfire but i've heard horror reports about
> them too.
> Maybe I will stretch to a nearly new Lotus... who knows. I could
> definetly get an older Porsce Boxster - say 2-3 years old or somthing
> like that ... hmmmmm
>
> What you got your eye on...
>
> Dom

Not sure what to go for TBH - come the summer I'm going to be perusing the
showroom again!

Old February 23rd 06, 01:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

John, UK. wrote:
> cupra wrote:
>> Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last
>> before the showroom beckons!

> As long as it takes to look at pictures of the new 159, 149 when it
> arrives, GT, Brera.
> I suggest you close your eyes or your bank will later send you a
> letter.
> John,UK.

149 pics I've seen look good, but who knows how long until it arrives?

Old February 26th 06, 04:46 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

cupra wrote:
> John, UK. wrote:
> > cupra wrote:
> >> Just made final payment on my 147 - I wonder how long I can last
> >> before the showroom beckons!

> > As long as it takes to look at pictures of the new 159, 149 when it
> > arrives, GT, Brera.
> > I suggest you close your eyes or your bank will later send you a
> > letter.
> > John,UK.

> 149 pics I've seen look good, but who knows how long until it arrives?

Is it not due in 2007 sometime?

Old February 28th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

John, UK. wrote:
> cupra wrote:
>> John, UK. wrote:
>>>
>>> As long as it takes to look at pictures of the new 159, 149 when it
>>> arrives, GT, Brera.
>>> I suggest you close your eyes or your bank will later send you a
>>> letter.
>>> John,UK.

>> 149 pics I've seen look good, but who knows how long until it
>> arrives?

> Is it not due in 2007 sometime?

I think I can hold out that long....