chrysler rebates after Jan 3?

Old January 3rd 05, 05:47 AM
frenchy

Default chrysler rebates after Jan 3?

Anybody know of a list of what rebates Chrysler will be offering after
the Jan 3 cut off? thanks

Old January 4th 05, 12:55 AM
James C. Reeves

oups.com...

www.edmunds.com

Old January 4th 05, 12:55 AM
James C. Reeves

oups.com...

www.edmunds.com

Old January 4th 05, 08:03 AM
frenchy

James C. Reeves wrote:
> "frenchy" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Anybody know of a list of what rebates Chrysler will be offering

after
> > the Jan 3 cut off? thanks
> >

> www.edmunds.com

Looks like the answer is "zip"....Frenchy

Old January 4th 05, 08:03 AM
frenchy

Old January 4th 05, 09:50 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"frenchy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> James C. Reeves wrote:
> > "frenchy" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > > Anybody know of a list of what rebates Chrysler will be offering

> after
> > > the Jan 3 cut off? thanks
> > >

> > www.edmunds.com

> Looks like the answer is "zip"....Frenchy

For now. Now isn't the time of year for automakers to offer rebates. People
are
tapped out after Christmas and their tax refund checks are months away, they
cannot afford to buy even if your giving away the vehicles. The
automakers have another 6 months before they have to start worrying about
unloading inventory for the new models. And the foreign currency exchange
rate could easily make your import competition lots more expensive in the
next 6 months and eliminate the need for rebates.

Ted

Old January 4th 05, 09:50 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

oups.com...

Old January 4th 05, 03:59 PM
frenchy

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

rebates. People> are
> tapped out after Christmas and their tax refund checks are months

away, they
> cannot afford to buy even if your giving away the vehicles. The
> automakers have another 6 months before they have to start worrying

about
> unloading inventory for the new models. And the foreign currency

exchange
> rate could easily make your import competition lots more expensive in

the
> next 6 months and eliminate the need for rebates.
>
> Ted

hmmm well I guess I won't have to wait to get out of the mood to buy
that 2004 or 2005 Sebring convertible, this will do it for me : (
Seems kinda backwards, everybody's loaded before xmas and we get
rebates, and now that everybody is tapped out, when we need rebates as
an incentive, we don't get them? Frenchy

Old January 4th 05, 03:59 PM
frenchy

Old January 5th 05, 12:08 AM
James C. Reeves

"frenchy" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rebates. People> are
>> tapped out after Christmas and their tax refund checks are months

> away, they
>> cannot afford to buy even if your giving away the vehicles. The
>> automakers have another 6 months before they have to start worrying

> about
>> unloading inventory for the new models. And the foreign currency

> exchange
>> rate could easily make your import competition lots more expensive in

> the
>> next 6 months and eliminate the need for rebates.
>>
>> Ted

> hmmm well I guess I won't have to wait to get out of the mood to buy
> that 2004 or 2005 Sebring convertible, this will do it for me : (
> Seems kinda backwards, everybody's loaded before xmas and we get
> rebates, and now that everybody is tapped out, when we need rebates as
> an incentive, we don't get them? Frenchy

It wouldn't hurt to go in and make a offer on one. Ya never know