i bet my trucks bigger then yours.lol

Old January 11th 04, 07:23 AM
Axel Hammer

Ron M schrieb:

> check out them 44 inch boggers. tell me what you think.
> love the group.
>
> Ron

Yeah, you are one of that kind that will end up he
http://www.truckworld.com/Stuck-Of-T...ck-trucks.html

Axel

Old January 11th 04, 04:21 PM
Exit

Frank Morris wrote:
> Howdy All,
> A guy I know owns a T813 Tatra. It's just a bit bigger than my Mog
> :-) And he takes it offroad :-) No freeway 4 wheeler for him LOL.
> http://www.worldoffroad.com/vehicles/tatra.asp
>
> Frank X. Morris
> http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime

I've been in the green Tatra on that website in a heavy vehicle trial at
Avon Dassett quarry in Warwickshire!

They are amazing vehicles but they can't quite compete with the axle artic
of the Scammy!

--
Julian
---------

Old January 11th 04, 04:21 PM
Exit

Old January 11th 04, 07:29 PM
Frank Morris

Howdy All,
Talk about stuck!=A1
http://wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/weird/weird226.jpg

Old January 11th 04, 07:29 PM
Frank Morris

Old January 11th 04, 07:32 PM
Frank Morris

Howdy Julian,
You are one lucky dog :-) I would love to ride along in one of the big
trucks in one of those trials.

Old January 12th 04, 08:34 AM
rnf2

"Frank Morris" > wrote in message
Howdy All,
Talk about stuck!¡
http://wreckedexotics.com/newphotos/weird/weird226.jpg

Frank X. Morris
http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime

I've had a 35Hp Iseki tractor stuck once, was crossing a bog in the bottom
of a poorly drained valley on my way to pull out the Quad bike which I had
gotten stuck in the harbour mud, the tractor had mud about as high as that,
but only on the rear wheels, the fronts were high and dry, held up on the
bank by the basket of 2" pipes on the front that normally carried a ton to
counterbalance the loads on the rear deck.

rhys