Revolks

Old December 3rd 04, 01:15 PM
Dennis Wik

Every few days I still view to see if the worlds longest flame is still
alive in some form or another. My wife said "You guys just gotta get
laid." I'm still having fun with my VW toys. Exchanging engines in the
Supers right now. If you stay locked in the flame, I'll wish ya all
"Merry Christmas" . Dennis

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old December 3rd 04, 01:22 PM
Shaggie

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:41:49 +0200, Jan >
wrote:

>Will you luvpuppies please stop fingerpainting your playpen walls with
>poop, ok?
>
>This is going nowhere and anyone taking part in it is looking like a
>child
>(in the negative meaning of the word).
>
>Jan

goo goo ga ga! shaggie want his ba ba!!! da one wit' da Jim Beam on
it!!!!!! waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
(admit it, you all love me.) :-D

---

I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence
the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on
creatures of his own creation. - Albert Einstein
Old December 3rd 04, 01:44 PM
Hairy

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> >Whom are you talking about? John or Mario?

> Anyone that's read this group for more than two weeks knows exactly who I

was
> talking about.
>
> >Your description could fit either one. What personal, verifiable

information
> >do you have about the guilt of either of them?

> Considering John got a judgement against Mario in court, I think that's

pretty
> ****ing verifiable.

Ok, so I can assume you have seen and verified this judgement? If not, I'll
assume you did just jump on the bandwagon.

> Or do just jump on any
> >popular bandwagon that comes along?
> >

> Hey, why don't you school me in the art of being a douche bag because I
> apparently missed that class.

No need. You seem to come by it naturally, without extra training.

Popularity with the bandwagon has nothing to do
> with it and if you've been here for any length of time you'd know it. So

before
> you open your face it's best to do your homework.

John said months ago, that he would put up proof of his allegations. I
haven't seen it yet.
Perhaps you could post your copy, for all to see.

Now would you like to bitch
> at anyone else for jumping on Mario,

Nope, the others "seem" to have had unpleasant dealings with Mario and have
an axe to grind. What's your excuse?

or are you just ****ed because my dick's
> bigger than yours?

If it is, you'd better spit it out, because it isn't yours.

Old December 3rd 04, 01:47 PM
Jan

Tim Rogers wrote:

> "Jan" > wrote in message
> >
> > Settle down baby, put the gun down now. It's not worth it.
> > We've been through this before.
> > You're scaring the old lady across the street.
> >

> ..............To hell with that stupid old lady. She's scaring me and I'm a
> thousand miles away. When are you going back to Fla.? Kidd is getting real
> cranky in your absence.
>
> timmy

Planning to ship her overseas soon

Jan
Old December 3rd 04, 02:22 PM
Bill Berckman

Sorry to interupt this flame thread with something off topic from it, but click
on the link for some words of wisdom.

http://www.type34.org/photos/data/me...5/2Gmoto_2.JPG
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old December 3rd 04, 05:36 PM
Kidd Andersson

>If not, I'll
>assume you did just jump on the bandwagon.

"Jumping on the bandwagon" would imply that I dislike Mario just because
everyone else does. That's not true. I dislike Mario because it's my personal
opinion that he's a thief and an idiot. Every time he opens his mouth,
stupidity spews out. Not just in the newsgroup but in the personal e-mail I've
got.
That's my personal opinion and if you don't like it, oh well. You're welcome to
your opinion, but since you don't like mine you just want to poke the bear
because... I swear and have no problems stating what I think? Yeah, I guess
that can be a little intimidating. If you don't like what I have to say, employ
the killfile.

I've known John C. for almost 6 years and he's always been a friend to me.
Nothing but completely genuine ever. I own 3 aircooled.net shirts and wear
every one of them proudly because I firmly believe in his good character and
his business practices. Why would I *not* believe John when not only he tells
me something but he's got at least 3 other people to back up exactly what he
says. Where is Mario's backup? Certainly not here. And if you go back and look
at this long running flame fest, you'll see how often he contradicts himself
because he can't seem to keep his own story straight. I'm sure John would be
more than happy to post the case # for his judgement since it's a matter of
public record. Or Gary. Whom I've also known for almost 6 years and can speak
on behalf of his character.
Again, if you have a problem with my opinion, don't read it. It's nice how
killfiles work like that.

>If it is, you'd better spit it out, because it isn't yours.

That was actually a good comeback so thanks for the laugh, but being attached
to my husband makes it mine.

K.

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"
Old December 3rd 04, 09:06 PM
cisco

I was bilked out of $16k and my VW by reVolks of Siloam Springs, AR. They
have closed shop and can't be reached. Has anyone else had a similar
experience w/ reVolks? I would appreciate any feedback. Case is under
investigation by the State Attorney General, Benton Co. Prosecuting
Attorney, and Siloam Springs PD.

Old December 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
Tim Rogers

"Shaggie" > wrote in message

> goo goo ga ga! shaggie want his ba ba!!! da one wit' da Jim Beam on
> it!!!!!! waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
> (admit it, you all love me.) :-D

.............Admit it, we're the only ones that do.

timmy