Revolks

Old December 2nd 04, 05:02 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>but I figured Chris would
>>ream me one for cutting off someone's freedom of speech since we know how
>>well
>>he likes to use his. <g>

>ahem...hello pot, im kettle....

Bwahahahahaha! I thought you'd like that.
*dies*

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"
Old December 2nd 04, 06:20 AM
Bill Berckman

Kidd wrote:

>I agree. I seriously considered creating a new ramva under Yahoo or something
>where anyone can subscribe, but it's moderated.

I remember probably 3 or so years ago, Ant started a Yahoo Ramva group due to
flames on the group at the time. Whatever happened to Ant. Has anyone heard
from him lately.
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old December 2nd 04, 06:34 AM
Kidd Andersson

>Whatever happened to Ant. Has anyone heard
>from him lately.
>Bill Berckman
>67 Beetle

Which Ant?
I was reading through old posts yesterday and was wondering about The Monarch
Menace. He was such an ass. I miss him.

Old December 2nd 04, 08:23 AM
Jan

Kidd Andersson wrote:

> >Whatever happened to Ant. Has anyone heard
> >from him lately.
> >Bill Berckman
> >67 Beetle

> Which Ant?
> I was reading through old posts yesterday and was wondering about The Monarch
> Menace. He was such an ass. I miss him.
>
> K.

I thought I saw him on ShopTalkForums

Jan
Old December 2nd 04, 03:28 PM
Bill Berckman

John Willis wrote:

>Now Kidd, I'd say Mario communicates very effectively, but quite
>possibly not in the way he would like to believe!:~) As you point out
>in your last line, it is easy to communicate clearly and well and
>still not spell any word in the sentence correctly!:~)
>

>--
>John Willis

If one really wants to spell correctly, they can do what I do when I really
care if everything is spelled correctly. Click on write mail and type in the
text you want to send. Then spell check it, and then copy and paste the
corrected text to Ramva or wherever you want to send it to.
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old December 2nd 04, 04:49 PM
Kidd Andersson

>As you point out
>in your last line, it is easy to communicate clearly and well and
>still not spell any word in the sentence correctly!:~)

>>Shut teh fuk upp, bichfase.

I spelled "Shut" right! And even had my capitalization and puncuation correct.
It's hard for me to be an idiot. <g> (shut up Chris)

My point was simply that he was comparing apples to oranges, really. Hand
writing itself and the ability to use the English language correctly are
seperate things. And I don't *always* type correctly either when I'm feeling
lazy.
I pointed out my anal retentive tendencies (EVERYONE SHUT UP!) about spelling
and grammar and now it's just the first thing to **** with him about. I write
novels for fun so it comes naturally to me. But it comes down to the fact that
even if he could spell and puncuate right, he'd still be a jackass. Why?
Because he refuses to lament. He's wrong, and he knows he's wrong. Instead of
being a man about it and bowing out gracefully, he wants to throw accusations
without any back-up what so ever like a little kid does when they get busted in
a lie. Big f'ing surprise.
But we've been over this before and it won't change. An asshole today will
still be an asshole tomorrow. I won't hide my feelings about it. We're better
off without him and all the preschool bull**** he brings with him. And that's
that.

Old December 2nd 04, 05:34 PM
Hairy

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
> >As you point out
> >in your last line, it is easy to communicate clearly and well and
> >still not spell any word in the sentence correctly!:~)

> >>Shut teh fuk upp, bichfase.

> I spelled "Shut" right! And even had my capitalization and puncuation

correct.
> It's hard for me to be an idiot. <g> (shut up Chris)
>
> My point was simply that he was comparing apples to oranges, really. Hand
> writing itself and the ability to use the English language correctly are
> seperate things. And I don't *always* type correctly either when I'm

feeling
> lazy.
> I pointed out my anal retentive tendencies (EVERYONE SHUT UP!) about

spelling
> and grammar and now it's just the first thing to **** with him about. I

write
> novels for fun so it comes naturally to me. But it comes down to the fact

that
> even if he could spell and puncuate right, he'd still be a jackass. Why?
> Because he refuses to lament. He's wrong, and he knows he's wrong. Instead

of
> being a man about it and bowing out gracefully, he wants to throw

accusations
> without any back-up what so ever like a little kid does when they get

busted in
> a lie.

Whom are you talking about? John or Mario?
Your description could fit either one. What personal, verifiable information
do you have about the guilt of either of them? Or do just jump on any
popular bandwagon that comes along?

Old December 2nd 04, 08:36 PM
Scott H

"Jan" wrote ...
> I thought I saw him on ShopTalkForums

Speaking of STF .... has anybody else noticed the text at the bottom of the
pages?:
"All text and graphics ..."

Check it out to see the rest of that line:
http://shoptalkforums.com/

I thought they had a word filter over there. :-D

--
Scott