Update to Canada pics

Old August 13th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Default Update to Canada pics

I just updated the BC Canada run with some new pictures compliments of our tailgunner
on that Friday. =)
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/AA06/AA06.html
-jenn
Old August 13th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for fixing your case sensitive file names:
http://jbjeep.terahex.com/AA06/images/P1000530.JPG
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 16th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
4X4PLAY

Hey Jenn...it's telling me it's a bad link??
Are the pics from the BC Jeep Jamboree?? Hope ya had a good time!

Jeff

Old August 17th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Yes they are, yes I did, and yes, the bloody server is down! I dont know what the
problem is, and the person who owns it is out of town right now.
-jenn

Old August 17th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
4X4PLAY

Koolz Jenn...how was the Jam?? I heard they had a big turn out...John the
british chap that is the general manager of the Jam and I are going wheeling
this afternoon
One question for ya...you are running OX lockers right? what's your thoughts
on 'em?? thinking I'd like a set this winter...
I'll just keep checking the server for the pics...

Jeff

Old August 18th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

I hope you told him hello from me!!! =) Which reminds me, they owe me a couple
of t-shirts. I think I need to bug them about it.

It was fantastic as usual. More trails than last time. A HUGE turnout for Jeep101.
Less heavily modified rigs than last time - at least the two trails I was on this
year had less vehicles than before (both had less than 10 rigs total with
participants and trail guides), and I ran one of them last year. Guides are great,
seems like most of them remember me from prior years - heck, I even ran into folks I
remember from prior years too. Food was good. Breakfasts were only ok, but lunches
and dinners were really good. Granted, I get the veggie lunches tho. You certainly
cant beat staying in the Hostel up there either. $22 canadian a night for a decent
bed, and a hot shower when ever you need it. Sweet.

I love my OX! I only run it in the front. Personally, I dont think I would want
dual OX's - there is already too much crap to worry about with the shifters, lights,
locker, hand throttle, etc. I run a Detroit in the back (and like it). However, it
really depends on how/what you are building your rig for and how much you like street
manners. No one (other than mechanics and shop folk) drives my rig. In fact many
people refuse to. lol. I know and expect what the detroit will do, its no biggie to
me anymore. That and its awful nice to have it "on demand" the instant you need it.
On the other hand, I like not having to deal with the front until I do need it. The
times I have had troubles getting it to lock in I have always made it thru just fine
without it. Go figure. I dont tend to turn the front on until we get into serious
stuff. And I never run far down the trail with it on, since you cant steer for $hit
with it on.

Yes, please keep checking to see when its up. I really dont know what is going on
with it, and I need to call my sister tonight and see...since its also their e-mail
server and their mail is bouncing too - I suspect a server crash of some sort.
-jenn

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:08:01 GMT, "4X4PLAY" > wrote:

>>Koolz Jenn...how was the Jam?? I heard they had a big turn out...John the
>>british chap that is the general manager of the Jam and I are going wheeling
>>this afternoon
>>One question for ya...you are running OX lockers right? what's your thoughts
>>on 'em?? thinking I'd like a set this winter...
>>I'll just keep checking the server for the pics...
>>
>>Jeff
. ..

Old August 21st 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Web page is back up. Resident geek had to get home and then replace the power supply
on the mail/web server.
-jenn

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:08:01 GMT, "4X4PLAY" > wrote:

>>Koolz Jenn...how was the Jam?? I heard they had a big turn out...John the
>>british chap that is the general manager of the Jam and I are going wheeling
>>this afternoon
>>One question for ya...you are running OX lockers right? what's your thoughts
>>on 'em?? thinking I'd like a set this winter...
>>I'll just keep checking the server for the pics...
>>
>>Jeff
. ..

Old August 21st 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Thanks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/