poor fuel economy

Old July 1st 05, 04:19 AM
wirenet

Default poor fuel economy

code 43 some how I know I am getting a rich condition on this 1992 honda
accord.The vacuum is right onthe money 21 inches of mercury. I did a
compression test today and all cylinders registered 180 compression.The
only thing left to check is the injectors. they cchecked electrically okay
I have the helm manual which would probably eliminate a lot of posts by
people if they had it.

Old July 1st 05, 04:43 AM
motsco_ _

wirenet wrote:
> code 43 some how I know I am getting a rich condition on this 1992 honda
> accord.The vacuum is right onthe money 21 inches of mercury. I did a
> compression test today and all cylinders registered 180 compression.The
> only thing left to check is the injectors. they cchecked electrically okay
> I have the helm manual which would probably eliminate a lot of posts by
> people if they had it.

Techron fuel injector cleaner.

'Curly'

Old July 2nd 05, 11:22 PM
Professor

When's the last time you looked at your air filter?
What engine do you have? What is your mileage?

Professor
Check out FlashAlert at www.telstar-electronics.com