On Sunday

Old February 20th 04, 01:29 AM
Tedd Jacobs

Default crossposting (was: On Sunday)

"DumberThanSnot" wrote in message
I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through. dang....
sorry for the cross posting.

-brian

nah, i just remember being new at one time and wondering what the whole mess was
all about, and being to new and too scared to ask. :-)

Old February 20th 04, 01:36 AM
Dunter Powries

Eric Schreiber wrote in message
"DumberThanSnot" wrote:

I totally agree... I keep removing the groups he keeps adding, but he

keeps
adding more and more and every now and then, one slips through.

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply not answer him at all? Put him
in your kill file and be done with him permanently.

Eric, just in case you haven't figured it out already, you got hooked.

Anyone using OE, select Ignore Conversation from Message drop down.
Kill-file (block Sender in OE) at will.

kush

Old February 20th 04, 02:06 AM
Eric Schreiber

"Dunter Powries" [email protected] wrote:

Eric, just in case you haven't figured it out already, you got hooked.

No, not sure what you mean.

--
www.ericschreiber.com