79-93 5.0

Old July 7th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dennis[_1_]

Default 79-93 5.0

I'm looking for an 87-93 5.0 Stang for sale. I would prefer a stock or near stock car, minor mods are ok. I am in Maryland right now, but will be relocating to Texas at the end of this year. Depending on the car, I would be willing to pay up to $5,000. Thanks.

Dennis
Old July 7th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Don Manning

Damn, I just let mine go. Where were ya 3 days ago? LOL

Good luck, there is always a good selection here in OKC.

Don Manning

Old July 7th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

Old July 10th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
bigred21001

What part of MD you in? I have an 89 5.0 mostly stock it has 8.8 with
373 gears, shift kit, small stall converter, headers, flowmaster duels
with H pip, 16 inch pony five star wheels. My email is