Vette Site

Old April 13th 06, 10:20 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Vette Site

Is this a Vette site ????..or just a forum for Cyndi and Dad...??? it would
really clean up this site if you all could get rid of both of them....get
back to the basics and dump all this bulls*** chatter...

Just a thought..me for one I'm out of here..too much usless crap...

Old April 13th 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

LOL
Said the guy that didn't include anything about Vettes in his post....
<rolls eyes>

Sense of community..... look into it, iffin ya care to.

xpert wrote:

> Is this a Vette site ????..or just a forum for Cyndi and Dad...??? it
> would really clean up this site if you all could get rid of both of
> them....get back to the basics and dump all this bulls*** chatter...
>
> Just a thought..me for one I'm out of here..too much usless crap...

<Waving>..... see ya when you have a Vette problem you need help with.
We will still be here.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 14th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

xpert on what? relationships? : ) ass!

Old April 14th 06, 01:37 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"xpert" (In his own mind) Peter Daly >
<grayfox24ATearthlinkDOTnet>wrote:
> Is this a Vette site ????..or just a forum for Cyndi and Dad...??? it would
> really clean up this site if you all could get rid of both of them....get
> back to the basics and dump all this bulls*** chatter...
>
> Just a thought..me for one I'm out of here..too much usless crap...

gayfox said "I'm out of here". Promises, promises. Do us a huge favor
Peter and don't come back this time. We won't soon forget your
contribution to the Group. Peter who? *LOL*

Old April 14th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"xpert" > wrote in message
---snip some---
> Just a thought..me for one I'm out of here..too much
> usless crap...

see ya,
don't let the virtual door hit ya on your way out...
--
"Key"
=====

Old April 14th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Joevett" > wrote in message
> xpert on what? relationships? : ) ass!

---snip---

didn't ya know an "expert"
(correct spelling)
is nothing but a drip under pressure :-)

--
"Key"
=====

Old April 14th 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Sorry to have invaded your site...thought we were enjoying ourselves,
but, I'll gladly bid "adieu"..........it's been an experience...

Here's waving at you all...............

Old April 14th 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Sorry to have invaded your site...thought we were enjoying
> ourselves,
> but, I'll gladly bid "adieu"..........it's been an experience...
>
> Here's waving at you all...............

The sad part of this is that we will lose Cindy and the ol fox will
return.

Sorry to see you go Cindy, at the very least enjoy the Corvette ;-))

Always a wave for you,
Dad

Old April 14th 06, 06:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Sniff...Thanks Dad.....sorry I intruded into yor space and freaked out
grayfox...still can't understand the meltdown...reminds me of a 5 yr.
old having a tantrum............I'll miss our chats...........

Always a wave for most of you (jerks and sexist pigs excluded and you
know who you are),
Cyndy

Old April 14th 06, 11:48 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I cannot believe that you "little boys" with no better toys than Cyndy
are scared of losing your manhood cause a "girl" is invading your
clubhouse....tsk.tsk..D.D