Why does this have Willys in the title?

Old May 5th 05, 01:53 AM
Tom Levigne

Default Why does this have Willys in the title?

Willys hasn't made Jeeps for over 40 years! In fact Willys went out of
business over 40 years ago?

Kaiser made Jeeps until 1971 and then American Motors Corp. made them until
1987 and then Chrysler made them until 1999 and now DaimlerChrysler which is
a German company owns Jeep Corporation as a subsidiary.

Do people in here really not understand this?

Most of the posts here don't have anything to do with Willys Jeeps. Why is
Willys in the title of this newsgroup?

Old May 5th 05, 02:02 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

If you weren't just a Troll and had ever been off-road, you'd know
whom is at the top of the hill: http://www.billhughes.com/pismo.htm If
you want to correct Daimler's design deficiencies on your Wannabee, then
you may install Real Jeep leaf springs via:
http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/susp/tjleafsprings/ and
http://www.4x4wire.com/jeep/tech/axl.../fronthang.jpg Then you too
may get to the top with Willys.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old May 5th 05, 04:00 AM
TJ

> If you weren't just a Troll and had ever been off-road, you'd know
> whom is at the top of the hill: http://www.billhughes.com/pismo.htm If

And if you want to be an assinine idiot take lessons from bill

After all unless you own his rather ugly jeep it's not real...

Old May 5th 05, 04:07 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Ever notice, the people jealous of my Real Jeep, never have the
balls to use a real address?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 5th 05, 09:34 AM
Cherokee-Ltd

If we lived closer together I'd tell you how ugly your Jeep is in person!
One of these days I'm going to get your address from your smog receipt, get
out to Kalifornia and drop in with a case (or two) of "REAL" Canadian beer.
-Brian

Old May 5th 05, 09:55 AM
Dave Milne

Blimey, well spotted ! People have gone on marches for less.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 not a Willys Grand Wagoneer, '99 not a Willys TJ

ink.net...

Old May 5th 05, 12:38 PM
Tom Greening

Willys is Jeep "history" and part of the family so to speak so why not?

Old May 5th 05, 12:47 PM
Tom Greening

His biggest claim to fame is he has nothing better to do than sit in front
of his keyboard and look up/catalog links. His ready access to info is
admittedly impressive, but to me it's not worth the price. Case in point is
the earlier post by the gentleman who has a power window problem where Bill
gave one of his trademark sarcastic, antagonistic, and totally useless
He'll sit there and make technical proclamations like Moses on the mountain,
and stick to his guns till the bitter end, regardless of whether he is
correct or not.

I don't post a tremendous amount in here, preferring to sit back and listen
(usually if your mouth is open, your ears are closed) as a rule. If I
figure I know the answer to something I might pop up, but I'm just as
willing to defer to a alternate answer if I'm shown to be incorrect. No
problem.

As far as "ever being off-road", I'd be surprised if he's driven anything
more than a dirt track in decades, and doubly surprised if he still owns a
jeep.

news

Old May 5th 05, 01:27 PM
Snow

Oh gees Brain don't take Bill the max ice or the triple x beer... he wont be
able to handle one bottle let alone a case (I'm guessing the 2nd case is for
you, or is that a case and half?).
Maybe me and Mike should join ya... we could take him some REAL BEER.

Snow...

Old May 5th 05, 01:29 PM
Snow

Bill may be an old crusty hairy smelly guy but he is not an assinine idiot
he is MR.GOOGLE

Snow...

news