'95 Explorer Sport Accessories Question...

Old March 13th 05, 10:24 PM
Searcher1

Default '95 Explorer Sport Accessories Question...

You can try Advance Auto / Pep Boys You can also try Ebay, they have quite a
few listings for headlights and tail lights of the clear variety fior
Explorers.
If you want you can get the milky haze out of your existing lights by
sanding them

WAIT STOP you need special sandpaper up to 12000 grit and you also need
special polish to get the clear surface back, but you can do it.

Searcher1

Old March 14th 05, 01:18 AM
Ron B.

Regal Plastics makes a polish that will make them look new. This is a
plastic polish and should be applied with a slow speed tool, keep it
cool so as not to melt it. You can use your hands but that is a lot of work.

Ron