Go look....

Old March 5th 04, 08:56 PM
RedForeman

Default Go look....

http://www.comp.utas.edu.au/students...aina/auv/fish/

--
RedForeman future fabricator and creator of a ratbike streetfighter!!!

==========================
2003 TRX450ES
1992 TRX-350 XX (For Sale)
1987 TRX250R (sold)
1987 CBR600 Hurricane (sold)
1987 VFR700 Interceptor (sold)
1995 TRX300ex (sold)
2000 CBR600F4 silver/red (sold) *sniff*sniff*
'98 Tacoma Ext Cab 4X4 Lifted....
==========================
`,,`,,`,,`,, `,,`
"By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
meets the definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C),
it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.
By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."

If you do send me unsolicited e-mail I will proof-read it at a rate
of $100 per hour (4 hour minimum).

Old March 6th 04, 01:11 AM
battlelance

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:56:37 -0500, "RedForeman "
wrote:

http://www.comp.utas.edu.au/students...aina/auv/fish/

Damn there sure is some ugly crap living in the sea...

Old March 6th 04, 01:48 AM
bannor

wrote:

http://www.comp.utas.edu.au/students...aina/auv/fish/

Gee... thanks... I will be having nightmares over those images!
Old March 6th 04, 03:04 AM
Kelly

you guys are nuts, I'd love to have that stuff in tanks!!! Just dont think
there would be any more hand feedings...
Kel

Old March 6th 04, 03:44 AM
Robert MacCara

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:04:25 -0400, Kelly wrote:

you guys are nuts, I'd love to have that stuff in tanks!!! Just dont think
there would be any more hand feedings... Kel

I thought several of them would look good in your critter tank! But you'd
probably want a steel grill cover on top of the tank g.
Rob

Old March 6th 04, 04:22 AM
Rick

"RedForeman " wrote in message
http://www.comp.utas.edu.au/students...aina/auv/fish/

--
RedForeman future fabricator and creator of a ratbike streetfighter!!!

man I gotta have a couple of beers before I go back for another look. It's
unlikely that you could even drink that thing pretty!!

Rick

Old March 6th 04, 11:58 PM
John

wrote:

http://www.comp.utas.edu.au/students...aina/auv/fish/

I would love to but all I get is the following:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /students-nhm/baina/auv/fish/ on
this server.

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.comp.utas.edu.au Port 80

Is this a private site?

-= Gandalf =-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/ \ | \ (( -
\| \/ / o
| / | o
\ | / - ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old March 8th 04, 02:22 PM
RedForeman

must have been taken down before you got to it... sorry man, it was pretty
weird anyhow...

------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.comp.utas.edu.au Port 80

Is this a private site?