OT London

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 05, 11:59 AM
Shag

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:51:09 -0500, "johnboy" >
wrote:

>"Kevin Holzer" > wrote in message
>
>> Speaking of which, what do these terrorists want? Can anyone come up with
>> something feasable the US could do to satisfy them?

>No. They live to kill in the name of anything that remotely justifies evil,
>and if none, they make it up out of their own heads.

I think that you could take a group of 100 people from the time they
were born and drill it into their heads over the course of 15 years or
so that the best thing that would ever happen to them would be to die
to go meet their God and virgins would be awaiting them in heaven,
blah, blah, etc, etc... And surround that group of people who
encourage killing "infidels" by means of suicide which would lead to
even greater rewards in heaven... I think you'd find that at least 5
of those original 100 people would actually be willing to commit
suicide and kill as many "infidels" as possible along the way. I'm
not sure how those ****tards got in their present state. I mean it
had to evolve into what it is today, but I think that's about what is
going on today. Current generations of terrorists are "by design" and
part of that design includes sustaining the herd. Or maybe it's just
something in their drinking water combined with the heat that is
baking their twisted little excuses for brains. Or they are just so
jealous of our freedom that it make them hate us. Nah, that last idea
is too stupid for ANYBODY to believe. Right?

London. L.W.(ßill) Hughes III Jeep 74 July 29th 05 02:54 PM
London Olympics Ross Garrett BMW 12 July 7th 05 09:01 PM
London to use intelligent speed traps to catch highway killers Jim Yanik Driving 1 April 14th 05 06:06 PM
Independent BMW garages - London SW moxy BMW 2 March 25th 05 04:34 PM
E39 Police Cars in London [email protected] BMW 32 February 5th 05 11:31 PM