E-Checking in Ohio

Old May 7th 05, 10:04 PM
teem

Default E-Checking in Ohio

Was surprised on the test,didn't have to do that stupid roller crap,it
got the sensor/on board computer job & the gas filler plug,still ti
was $19.50 ,same as the rollers.I guess '03 ions have a different
advantage.
Old May 8th 05, 09:37 PM
Philip Nasadowski

In article >,
teem > wrote:

> Was surprised on the test,didn't have to do that stupid roller crap,it
> got the sensor/on board computer job & the gas filler plug,still ti
> was $19.50 ,same as the rollers.

They do an OBDII code scan in NY too, finally. No more dangerous,
dammaging, and unreliable dyno testing...