Europe Loves The Mustang

Old June 19th 05, 09:39 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:55:37 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>You may be retired from the USN but you're an idiot. What were you a
>Yeoman or a Boatswain's Mate? You don't know anything about nuclear
>deterrent and it sounds like you really should stick to worrying about
>setting your Sea and Anchor detail and leaving the details of global
>strategic defense to the experts.

Ugly Sarah, a stay at home *old* housewife pretending that she knows
more about the navy at than someone who was in it??
Old June 19th 05, 09:40 AM
the guvnor

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:46:36 -0400, ZombyWoof >
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:29:45 -0400, G > wrote
>something wonderfully witty:
>
>>If Europe " loves the Mustang " it's because it's cheap.
>>

>Cheap is relative to others in the class. Right now the Europeans
>don't really have anything to compete against it at its price point
>even with tariffs & VAT. Plus it is American muscle admired and
>lusted for since the very first version back in `64.

Admired and lusted over for it's van style suspension?

Ever wondered why that despite being cheap and nasty, American cars
still don't sell?
Old June 19th 05, 09:41 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:41:12 -0400, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:

>>>Most I know shun all things European.

>> Quality always costs more...

>How would you know?

Because I'm a quality European surrounded by quality things, innit.
Old June 19th 05, 09:42 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:26:52 -0400, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>the guvnor wrote:

>>>You mean "Running AND all".

>> We Europeans run the world, note how you chubby Americans aspire to
>> all thinks European...

>I never got the memo.

We sent it to your masters in Israel.
Old June 19th 05, 09:44 AM
the guvnor

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:40:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >
wrote:

>>>Because they have 1 billion people to house?

>>And so many factories making so much...
>>

>Actually that isn't it.

Is so, you've not noticed that all your belonings have "Made in PRC"
on them?
Old June 19th 05, 09:45 AM
the guvnor

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:41:45 -0400, ZombyWoof >
wrote:

>>Against the euro, the U.S. currency fell 1.4 percent to $1.2286 at 5
>>p.m. yesterday in New York,
>>
>>http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...00&refer=japan
>>

>Currencies usually bounce all over the place based on all sorts of
>reasons both domestic & foreign.

So why has yours stopped bouncing, and started free falling?
Old June 19th 05, 09:48 AM
the guvnor

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:45:53 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
wrote:

>>>Still * ASTOUNDED* you're a low class deadbeat Ecstasy junkie.

>>This from a confused *ugly* old woman who likes to be called "Ken"??

>Why wouldn't I be called Ken when it's my name you bloated gerbil
>stuffer.

It's only your name when you socking as "Ken", innit.

>>>Who would envy that you're a low class junk man who can't scrape up
>>>the equivalent of pocket change in two weeks?

>>You it would seem...

>You it would seem can't get past the humiliation of being played and
>then ****ed over by the longest running troll, on usenet.

Your usenet adventure has been one long humiliation, has it not.

And now at the end of it you've been outed (by you and your
sockpuppet) as a silly *ugly* old woman.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old June 19th 05, 11:34 AM
the guvnor

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:40:52 -0400, America the Beautiful
> wrote:

>>>Actually that isn't it.

>> Is so, you've not noticed that all your belonings have "Made in PRC"
>> on them?

>I own not one thing that says "Made in PRC" on it.

Of course you do.
Old June 19th 05, 11:40 AM
America the Beautiful

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old June 19th 05, 11:46 AM
the guvnor

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:52:34 -0400, America the Beautiful

>>>I never got the memo.

>> We sent it to your masters in Israel.

>Must have gotten blown up on a bus with 15 kids on there way to school.

Those nasty Israelis will blow up anything that moves, remember what
they did to your USS Liberty?