NIZKOR Lies about Toxicity of Diesel Exhaust Gas

Old May 29th 05, 06:48 PM
G.Bartels

Default NIZKOR Lies about Toxicity of Diesel Exhaust Gas

Ron Jacobson wrote:
> In article >,
> Chris Carpenter > wrote:
>
> >CO is not the forte of a diesel engine.

> Really, Chris? Have a look at
> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/diesel/

The text is contradicting it self.

> See that graph labeled "Carbon monoxide concentration"?
> See that it reaches 6%? More than 10 times the lethal
> concentration? Hmm?

Why has it to be THHP? Why don't you come up with something from a
scientific source?

> Also, do you see how the concentration of oxygen in the
> exhaust falls to nearly zero?

And from testimony we know that they adjusted the engine accordingly,
right?!
There would be still oxygene in the room. And what do you think is this
goint to do to the engine? How many minutes would a normal engine run
under this conditions before it is ruined, for good? THHP certainly
investigated the issue before putting this on their site?!

> >Has anyone ever died from inhaling exhaust from a bus?

> Egad, Chris, this is horribly stupid even under your
> standards. Just how many people have been forced into a
> crowded chamber into which the exhaust of a bus is pumped?

So you are able to come up with an example of someone committing
suicide(or a homicide) using a Diesel Engine?

For your knowledge the Germans had "Holzvergasers", which were actually
running on CO from burning wet wood. They'd had used it, if in need for
a source of CO, instead of using a Diesel Engine.
http://www.vho.org/D/Leaflet/DoppelterBoden.html
The whole Diesel tale somehow stinks, Ron.

> RJ.

__________________________________________________ ________________"...You
can only parrot the propaganda of Nazi Germany, a nation of
murderers and liars." Ron Jacobson (when asked about the Bromberg
atrocities)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a9d6dcbd36cf70

Old May 29th 05, 07:19 PM
G.Bartels

Ron Jacobson wrote:
> In article .com>,
> G.Bartels > wrote:
>
> >Ron Jacobson wrote:

> >> Really, Chris? Have a look at
> >> http://www.holocaust-history.org/~dkeren/diesel/

> >The text is contradicting it self.

> Is this the new thing you say when you're totally at
> loss? It used to be "you're quoting it out of context".

Oh I forgot those things are actually irrelevant to you. And yes THHP
did quote it out of context, as their is nothing to find on what has
been modified on the engine and what this was actually doing to it.
That the composition of the emmissions changed is all that it says.

> >> See that graph labeled "Carbon monoxide concentration"?
> >> See that it reaches 6%? More than 10 times the lethal
> >> concentration? Hmm?

> >Why has it to be THHP? Why don't you come up with something from a
> >scientific source?

> Can you read?
>
> 'taken from the paper "The Significance of Diesel-Exhaust-Gas
> Analysis", by J.C. Holtz and M.A. Elliot, Transactions of the ASME,
> Vol. 63, 1941, p. 97-105'.

>From a paper that is hardly available to ordinary people for

verification. It was written in 1941! Is this on purpose?

> Scientific enough for you?
>
> >> Also, do you see how the concentration of oxygen in the
> >> exhaust falls to nearly zero?

> >And from testimony we know that they adjusted the engine accordingly,
> >right?!
> >There would be still oxygene in the room.

> Not much, when you keep pumping in air with hardly any
> oxygen in it.

Well you have no prove for this, of course: pumping exhaust without
oxygene into a room. This according to your source would have required
some modification. What is your base for the claim that someone has
actually modified the Engine?

> >And what do you think is this
> >goint to do to the engine? How many minutes would a normal engine run
> >under this conditions before it is ruined, for good?

> Cripes. We're talking about the exhaust, not about the
> air which the engine burns.

I am talking about what the change of conditions would do to the
engine. You suggested (without any proof) that the engine was modified.
OK, you tell me what this modification would have done to engine.

> Get a grip.

Get some logic and facts, if you can!

Old May 29th 05, 09:16 PM
Amigocabal

Diesel is TOXIC because I say so.

Old May 29th 05, 09:36 PM

"Amigocabal" > wrote in message
. ..
> Diesel is TOXIC because I say so.

A few years ago, Loffland Drilling came up with 'nitrogen generators', which
were used
to purge oxygen from drilling fluids, thusly lowering the corrosion rate
greatly. Savings
were shown to be in the millions of dollars per year.

These 'nitrogen generators' were nothing more than diesel engines, running
rich enough to
remove the oxygen from the air. Some scrubbing was done. The CO2 generated
was
easier to tolerate than oxygen was.

The point of this digression is that diesel exhaust may not be particularly
toxic, but can cause
death by asphyxiation. Properly scrubbed, the exhaust would be of low odor.

Old May 29th 05, 09:46 PM
Amigocabal

Those evil experiements were sponsored by the devil

Old May 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Zulu wrote
in message >:

wrote:

>> The point of this digression is that diesel exhaust may not be particularly
>> toxic, but can cause
>> death by asphyxiation. Properly scrubbed, the exhaust would be of low odor.

>To put people in a water tank and tape it "can cause death by
>asphyxiation" also. Furthermore is a cheaper way and saves fuel.

And is less likely to be successful, since one would have to convince
the person jump into the water and allow the entrance to be sealed,
and more labour intensive since the water would have to be changed
after each session and the tank refilled, and...
Old May 30th 05, 08:29 PM
Sara Salzman

In article <13304051.nmtQN5ktJi@FreeBSD>, Tommy >
wrote:

> Roger wrote:
>
> > In one age, called the Second Age by some,
> > (an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
> > someone claiming to be Zulu wrote
> > in message >:

> >>To put people in a water tank and tape it "can cause death by
> >>asphyxiation" also. Furthermore is a cheaper way and saves fuel.

> > And is less likely to be successful, since one would have to convince
> > the person jump into the water and allow the entrance to be sealed,
> > and more labour intensive since the water would have to be changed
> > after each session and the tank refilled, and...

> Get your ass back to a.n.r -- I didn't give you permission to post here.

And the baby tries to sound 'tough,' but he ends up sounding silly.

Sara

--
"... All the Dachaus must remain standing. The Dachaus, the Belsens,
the Buchenwalds, the Auschwitzes - all of them. ... they are a monument
Old May 31st 05, 12:15 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message <1446355.J0WnLp7ZJq@FreeBSD>:

>Sara Salzman wrote:

>>> Get your ass back to a.n.r -- I didn't give you permission to post here.

>> And the baby tries to sound 'tough,' but he ends up sounding silly.

>Not at all... check out news:alt.non.racism We keep him there..

ummm -- idiot child? Most of those threads have been cross posted to
a.r, so everyone already *sees* how not a *single* mindless hater will
dare to rock the boat and condemn the lies, dishonest editing and
forgery that seem to be universal tactics over there.

Not to mention your own admission that you would never agree that such
are bad things, as long as it is someone on "your side" being
mendacious. (and yet, once again, you rely on lies and dishonesty to
even pretend to justify this.)

BTW -- it would appear that *you* are the one that has yet to respond
in the "Still running" thread.

Are you going to admit that your support of a forgery is almost
exactly nothing like my support of Mr. Holman and Sara continuing to
point out your lies, and those of the other mindless haters?

Or shall we get back to the discussion of your lie about many hospital
having gone bankrupt from treating immigrants? Or one of the other
off your "recent" list?

Or shall we talk about "jack's" continued running from not only zir
forgeries, but all those lies zie told in the "UW Says" thread?

The fact that "murriel" appears to be "bro jack" and cannot keep
straight which nym zie is posting as at any given time?

The fact that "jasper" has similar delusions about "owning" me, while
running from zir claims that every post from a "roger" are me --
despite posting histories and differences in the headers for the other
two?

Or maybe zir idiocy that I have cancelled a message which is
demonstrably *still* available at Google?