Looking for advice on car restoration...

Old December 23rd 04, 06:20 PM

Default Looking for advice on car restoration...

Here is some advice for you. Have you heard of POR-15?? It is amazing
coating that seals up the metal on the car to stop and prevent rust.
It is amazing. It is very hard.... won't crack or ship.

I get it from www.por15store.com

They have good people there who know what they are talking about. They
also have free shipping on orders over $100.... and that is always
nice.

Let me know how it turns out!

Ben

Mike wrote:
> If it is your first restoration stick with the advice you have
> already been given, Mustang or MG. If you have done a few cars
> already, why stick the plain jane everyday car that you see on the
> road all the time. Go for something a little special and not
> something that you neighbor drives. If you like the MG T style, go
> for a Morgan or Singer, same car as the MG but fewer parts and you
> won't see one everyday. If you were looking for MG B style, go for a
> FIAT or Datsun Fairlady. Go for a Cuda or Javelin, again same as

the
> Mustang but not as everyday.
>
> The parts are harder to get and there is less knowledge out there

but