fuel pressure gauge?

Old June 13th 05, 07:08 PM
Greg

Default fuel pressure gauge?

i am in the process of putting a ATI procharger on a 87, it shipped
today. i want some instrumentation for the car, i have purchased a
"innovate" LM-1, LMA-3, and the Gauge that goes with this wide band
air/fuel ratio meter, also i have Autometer boost and electric fuel
pressure gauges. The question is does any one make a adaptor that will
screw on to the stock fuel pressure test port that i can convert to
1/8 NPT? i am not having much luck finding anything. you would think
as many TPI motor as there are out there some one would make one.
if not i guess it is off to the machine shop. thanks, Greg
Old June 15th 05, 02:51 AM
greg nettles

nobody has put a fuel pressure gauge on a tpi motor?

Old June 18th 05, 08:16 PM
Greg

Machine shop should have my adaptor done by Tuesday, the thread size
where it goes into the fuel log is 5/16-18 and will seal with a flat
seal ring with a rubber o-ring made to it, making it out of stainless
(308) it will have a hex head and then will neck up to a AN -04 male.
i still can not belive that no one makes something like that.
Greg