Good lawd!!! Anyone know where I can get NR 2003 for less than $50?

Old March 4th 05, 02:46 AM
It's not you!

Default Good lawd!!! Anyone know where I can get NR 2003 for less than $50?

I had sold my copy a while back and went to find another one. Ebay shows
about $60 average and even Amazon
is pulling around $50 a copy.

Anyone know of any other sources?

Old March 4th 05, 04:14 AM
Bruce Kennewell

Yes...me.
You can have my copy for US$45 plus postage from Australia.

Bruce.

. ..

Old March 4th 05, 04:52 AM

Best Buy has it for $40. From most reviews I've read from people who
already own it, you might want to hold off on this one. I'd wait for
reactions from people after the patch if one is even coming at all.

. ..

Old March 4th 05, 05:38 AM
It's not you!

Perhaps I wasn't clear.
I am looking for Nascar Racing 2003 by Papy. Not the recent EA venture.

Old March 4th 05, 05:55 AM
jeff

Half Price Books, I was there last week and they had two copies for $7 each.

Good luck.

. ..

Old March 4th 05, 08:51 AM
Bruce Kennewell

That's what I am offering....for US$45 plus postage.

Bruce.

. ..

Old March 4th 05, 10:43 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:38:07 -0500, It's not you! wrote:
> Perhaps I wasn't clear.
> I am looking for Nascar Racing 2003 by Papy. Not the recent EA venture.

Check ebay, you can get it new from Germany for about 15 Euros.

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old March 4th 05, 01:42 PM
Andi Cole

That's where |I got mine from, the manual is all in German but the CD says
English. haven't installed it yet, too busy with GTR.

Oh alright I'll install it.

Yes it's all in English and the English manual is on the CD.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old March 4th 05, 07:27 PM