New Scion Models

Old August 11th 04, 06:59 PM
kansasman

Default New Scion Models

Metal Dave > wrote in message >...
> On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Roger Blake wrote:
>
> > On 2 Aug 2004 11:38:26 -0700, Pawluks > wrote:
> > >Hi there, I was just wondering what people thought of the new Scion
> > >models that will be coming to market this year?

> > Asinine-looking pregnant roller skates obviously intented to
> > part today's idiot young people from their money. (I guess you
> > can't blame Toyota, the young by definition are imbeciles and
> > the company has found a way to cash in on that innate stupidity.)

> Yes you are right older folks make the most astute shoppers, especially
> on things where some kind of technology is involved. I can't wait until
> 30 or 40 years from now when I can join the AARP and become a smart
> shopper.
>
> Although I will admit the roller skate comment is dead on for the xB.
>
> > If you want a real car buy a Crown Vic.

> http://www.flamingfords.info
>
> Dave

Well, it is not hard to be a good shopper when aarp has all those
money saving discount benefits, right?

New models TonyK BMW 4 December 29th 04 04:30 AM
2005.5 Models MB VW water cooled 2 October 24th 04 07:03 PM
Which models had 4 bolt steel 14" 45mm offset wheels like my Jetta Timothy J. Richter VW water cooled 2 October 23rd 04 05:38 AM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM
How many Models for Toyota? Memana General 0 February 6th 04 12:41 PM