New A8 6litre UK

Old October 1st 04, 06:54 AM
Toy

Default New A8 6litre UK

saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.

dj

Old October 1st 04, 11:18 AM
Peter Bell

In message >
"Toy" > wrote:

> saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.

I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

Old October 1st 04, 05:31 PM
AstraVanMan

> > saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.
>
> I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

The first ever Audi to break the £100k barrier, that is. [1]

Peter
--
"The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go
home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

[1] If you're talking about list prices with enough option boxes ticked.

Old October 1st 04, 07:49 PM
M60

"AstraVanMan" > wrote in message
> > > saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.

> > I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

> The first ever Audi to break the £100k barrier, that is. [1]
>
> Peter
> --
> "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just

go
> home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."
>
> [1] If you're talking about list prices with enough option boxes ticked.

thats between £25k and £28K for options then.............roll on the lotto

dj

Old October 3rd 04, 10:55 PM
Peter Bell

In message >
"AstraVanMan" > wrote:

> > > saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.

> > I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

> The first ever Audi to break the £100k barrier, that is.

Yeah, and my wife moaned (actually, she still does from time to time!)
about me spending over £60k on my RS6!