1998 Dodge pickup brake sensor.

Old April 14th 05, 12:57 AM
crazykenny

Default 1998 Dodge pickup brake sensor.

I have a 1998 dodge pickup truck that abs and brake light comes on
when you drive. I have put new rotors, pads, and calipers. I took it
to the brake shop and they said it is probaly the sensors, but they
couldn’t tell me which one. Can anyone tell me how I can find out
what to do inorder to prevent having to buy them all. I need to get
it to pass inspections and it won’t until the the light goes off.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1998...ict112053.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=526325
Old April 14th 05, 01:44 AM
maxpower

"crazykenny" > wrote in message
news:1_526325_072b9bad8ae4ef0b505b0adbfd4ed0b3@aut oforumz.com...
> I have a 1998 dodge pickup truck that abs and brake light comes on
> when you drive. I have put new rotors, pads, and calipers. I took it
> to the brake shop and they said it is probaly the sensors, but they
> couldn't tell me which one. Can anyone tell me how I can find out
> what to do inorder to prevent having to buy them all. I need to get
> it to pass inspections and it won't until the the light goes off.
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request
> Topic URL:

http://www.autoforumz.com/Dodge-1998...ict112053.html

http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=526325

Assuming you have rear wheel antilock brakes only, that sensor would be
mounted on the upper rear axle housing