Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Old May 26th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Photos of Jan and Kidd !

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > You MUST be kidding me? that little thing couldn't reach my ass., much
> > less

> bite it..... especially if i feed him to a real "manly" dog like mine:
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/Scooter.html

Now don't make me get out the pictures of Pico. 185 pounds, 6'1 on his hind
legs.

peace,
john

Old May 26th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Eduardo K." > wrote:'

> Sonia and I are also 24 and 34... in case you wanned company

Cool! You and I can drink beer, then when you pass out, Sonia will be good
conversational company. What more could a guy want?

Old May 26th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

In article >, 2 > wrote:
>"Eduardo K." > wrote:'
>
>> Sonia and I are also 24 and 34... in case you wanned company

>Cool! You and I can drink beer, then when you pass out, Sonia will be good
>conversational company. What more could a guy want?

LOL.

--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | "World domination, now"
Old May 26th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Michelle" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Oh, he's adorable. I have a Schnauzer (mine is a mini though. Your
> looks like a standard maybe?) who is also my "vicious attack dog."
> Well, someone had to take over for the Doberman I don't have anymore :-)

..........Yeah he's a standard. Originally, he was going to be my dog because
my wife thought that she didn't like dogs. After more than three years now,
they're bonded to each other for life. He actually stopped eating and kept
staring out the window looking for her for four days earlier this year when
she had gone out of town to see her mother.

Old May 27th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message

> ...........Scooter would make a good appetizer for my wife's cat!
>
> :-)

okay....i was about to throw one hell of a zinger...you asked for it...you
left yourself WIDE open....but i won't...hehehe.....*this* time....Merry
Christmas...

Old May 27th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> >
>> ...........LOL......Come on up here if you dare.
>>
>> ......This guy will bite you in ass if you try to hurt me though:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/image/59449423
>>

>> :-)
>>

> You MUST be kidding me? that little thing couldn't reach my ass., much less
> bite it..... especially if i feed him to a real "manly" dog like mine:
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/bugninva/Scooter.html
>
> <G>

Mmmm, Odd would love to meet that!!

J. )
Old May 27th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Michelle wrote:
> Oh, he's adorable. I have a Schnauzer (mine is a mini though. Your
> looks like a standard maybe?) who is also my "vicious attack dog."
> Well, someone had to take over for the Doberman I don't have anymore :-)

Sorry missy, Schnauser and vicious dont go in the same sentence...

J. ;o)
Old May 27th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I know. I was telling my husband how odd it is that we always have a
lot of cats in our yard since our yard is fenced, and most of the
neighbors don't have fenced in yards. My husband said, "well that's
because most of the other houses have a dog." I reminded him we have a
dog, and he said, "yeah, but he doesn't act like a dog." LOL

Old May 27th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Michelle wrote:
> I know. I was telling my husband how odd it is that we always have a
> lot of cats in our yard since our yard is fenced, and most of the
> neighbors don't have fenced in yards. My husband said, "well that's
> because most of the other houses have a dog." I reminded him we have a
> dog, and he said, "yeah, but he doesn't act like a dog." LOL

That's funny.

We have a Maine Coone derivative kitten that acts like a dog: he comes
running when you walk in the door, wants praise and attention, does not
miaow and plays fetch (I throw and he brings back). Quite intelligent
and funny, always "on" like a puppy.
Not at all like any cat but more like a dog..

Remco

Old May 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Remco wrote:
> Michelle wrote:
>> I know. I was telling my husband how odd it is that we always have a
>> lot of cats in our yard since our yard is fenced, and most of the
>> neighbors don't have fenced in yards. My husband said, "well that's
>> because most of the other houses have a dog." I reminded him we have a
>> dog, and he said, "yeah, but he doesn't act like a dog." LOL

> That's funny.
>
> We have a Maine Coone derivative kitten that acts like a dog: he comes
> running when you walk in the door, wants praise and attention, does not
> miaow and plays fetch (I throw and he brings back). Quite intelligent
> and funny, always "on" like a puppy.
> Not at all like any cat but more like a dog..
>
> Remco

In my younger days whilst living at "home" I had a Blue Burmese who was
the exact of what you describe, I miss him to this day 15 years later...

Jørn.