PILF

Old March 10th 05, 06:16 PM
Paul

Default PILF

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 22:19:45 -0800, Scott en Aztl=E1n , one of an infinite=
=20
number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following=
=20
in rec.autos.driving...=20

> http://babes.usefulidiot.com/view/89281/#11

Is it my imagination, or do those cellphone cameras take really poor=20
quality pictures?
Old March 10th 05, 08:16 PM
Larry Bud

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> http://babes.usefulidiot.com/view/89281/#11
>=20

Before I click, is this office-safe?

Old March 10th 05, 09:14 PM
The Office Jet

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't open it at all.

Old March 11th 05, 12:21 AM
Paul

On 10 Mar 2005 12:16:09 -0800, Larry Bud , one of an infinite number of=20
monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in=20
rec.autos.driving...=20

>=20
> Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> > http://babes.usefulidiot.com/view/89281/#11
> >=20

>=20
>=20
> Before I click, is this office-safe?

Doubt it. The fact that the url has the word "babes," in it suggests that=
=20
it will offend some hyper-sensitive nit-wit in your office. Play it safe=20
and look at the page at home.
Old March 11th 05, 12:38 AM
The Real Bev

Paul wrote:

> On 10 Mar 2005 12:16:09 -0800, Larry Bud , one of an infinite number of
> monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
> rec.autos.driving...
>
> > Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > > http://babes.usefulidiot.com/view/89281/#11

> > Before I click, is this office-safe?

> Doubt it. The fact that the url has the word "babes," in it suggests that
> it will offend some hyper-sensitive nit-wit in your office. Play it safe
> and look at the page at home.

Yeah, like his wife will be a lot happier about it! The woman on the
bike looks like she could beat the **** out of both of you with one hand
behind her back and without getting off her bicycle.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 11th 05, 01:09 AM
Paul

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:38:50 -0800, The Real Bev , one of an infinite=20
number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following=
=20
in rec.autos.driving...=20

> Paul wrote:
> >=20
> > On 10 Mar 2005 12:16:09 -0800, Larry Bud , one of an infinite number of
> > monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
> > rec.autos.driving...
> >=20
> > >
> > > Before I click, is this office-safe?

> >=20
> > Doubt it. The fact that the url has the word "babes," in it suggests th=

at
> > it will offend some hyper-sensitive nit-wit in your office. Play it saf=

> > and look at the page at home.

>=20
> Yeah, like his wife will be a lot happier about it! =20

I don't know what your problem is, but how do you know that (1) they guy=20
is married and (2) that his wife (if married) would object to it?=20

> The woman on the
> bike looks like she could beat the **** out of both of you with one hand
> behind her back and without getting off her bicycle.

Real intelligent and typical PC comment. <rolleyes> < P * L * O * N * K >
Old March 11th 05, 02:05 AM
The Real Bev

Paul wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:38:50 -0800, The Real Bev , one of an infinite
> number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following
> in rec.autos.driving...
>
> > Paul wrote:
> > >
> > > On 10 Mar 2005 12:16:09 -0800, Larry Bud , one of an infinite number of
> > > monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
> > > rec.autos.driving...

> > > Doubt it. The fact that the url has the word "babes," in it suggests that
> > > it will offend some hyper-sensitive nit-wit in your office. Play it safe
> > > and look at the page at home.

> > Yeah, like his wife will be a lot happier about it!

> I don't know what your problem is, but how do you know that (1) they guy
> is married and (2) that his wife (if married) would object to it?

If the shoe fits...

> > The woman on the
> > bike looks like she could beat the **** out of both of you with one hand
> > behind her back and without getting off her bicycle.

> Real intelligent and typical PC comment. <rolleyes> < P * L * O * N * K >

Ohmygod, I've been PLONKED! Can I ever live down the shame? And he
even called me PC. Christ, this is terrible, my life is over...

Damn, I would KILL to look like that bicyclist!

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 12th 05, 03:30 PM
223rem

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:05:53 -0800, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>

>>Damn, I would KILL to look like that bicyclist!

> She's a little too muscular for my tastes.

What?? She's delicious!! What a perfect ass.