98 Explorer XLT radio display not working

Old October 26th 04, 12:31 AM
Don-Don

Default 98 Explorer XLT radio display not working

I'm sorry but the best use of the Internet is when people offer FREE
advice. I know this group sells radio's that are repaired, but I was
able to fix mine for free by following some advice of people on the
internet. If you aren't the type to do-it-yourself then sure it is
nice to trade one in for a fixed one. Usually those people aren't
looking on the Internet for help. They are at the dealer buying a new
one. However, everyone seems to be buying one guys stuff when
information should be flowing for free. Am I wrong??

Old January 7th 05, 05:34 AM
Blanca

I took pictures when I fixed one today and posted them here...
http://mysite.verizon.net/res046jx

Old January 7th 05, 11:21 PM
Blanca

Hmmm, wonder who this is *really* from.