neon tie rod

Old July 22nd 05, 06:03 AM
jaime barrio

Default neon tie rod

anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
cost on a 2000 neon?
Old July 22nd 05, 03:54 PM
David

Yes, Let me pull out a phone book for you and call the parts store!
I'll get back to you.
Old July 22nd 05, 04:22 PM
Dan C

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:

> anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
> cost on a 2000 neon?

<HTML crap snipped>

I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup...,
or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old July 23rd 05, 05:54 AM
Punch

"Dan C" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:
>
>> anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
>> cost on a 2000 neon?

> <HTML crap snipped>
>
> I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup...,
> or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

hmm so in your view, this newsgroup should just shut down because every
question posted here could be answered elsewhere.

Old July 23rd 05, 05:57 AM
Abby Normal

Autozone:
Outer Tie Rod End:
Valucraft: $11.99
Duralast: $37.99
Old July 23rd 05, 10:50 AM
maxpower

"Punch" > wrote in message

> "Dan C" > wrote in message
> news
> > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:
> >
> >> anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
> >> cost on a 2000 neon?

> > <HTML crap snipped>
> >
> > I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a

newsgroup...,
> > or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

> hmm so in your view, this newsgroup should just shut down because every
> question posted here could be answered elsewhere.

Dont waste your time with this idiot, He cant help it

Old July 23rd 05, 06:14 PM
Abby Normal

I know but if I had posted something derogatory he would have come back with
something similar. Wash, winse, repeat. I figured a positive reply would
be better. I prolly should have just moved on but I didn't.

Old July 23rd 05, 09:40 PM
soxinseven2

"Punch" > wrote in message

> "Dan C" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:
>>
>>> anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
>>> cost on a 2000 neon?

>> <HTML crap snipped>
>>
>> I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a
>> newsgroup...,
>> or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

> hmm so in your view, this newsgroup should just shut down because every
> question posted here could be answered elsewhere.

I've openly posted about this guy and have been following him for a little
bit now. Nevermind him. He's a lowly hick trying to feel better about his
miserable life. Condescending hicks are the best though, epsecially when...
well nevermind...

Old July 24th 05, 03:47 AM
jaime barrio

"Dan C" > wrote in message news
> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 05:03:52 +0000, jaime barrio wrote:
>
> > anyone have any approx est. of how much tie rod ends
> > cost on a 2000 neon?

> <HTML crap snipped>
>
> I could tell you, but I don't help idiots who post HTML in a newsgroup...,
> or who don't know enough to look/ask at a local parts store.

Thanks for the info. I'm so glad there are all you self appointed
Internet police to keep us safe from people like me. Did you
even bother to look at the time I posted the message?
Tell me what local parts store is open at 1 AM EST?

Old July 24th 05, 03:48 AM
jaime barrio

Thank you. Apparently this question was a real poser for
some hostile assholes in this NG. Luckily, I will never
be back here again.
"Abby Normal" > wrote in message ...
Autozone:
Outer Tie Rod End: