Driving to Jacksonville this week....

Old February 1st 05, 01:09 AM
bachrach V3.1

Airborne wrote:

> You are a ****ing baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over it PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> JACKSONVILLE RULES AND YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!
>
> "Jerry Evans" > wrote in message

Airborne - allow me to apologize for Mr. Evans' remarks. He is not well.
If you read his last 5 weeks worth of posts on google you will come to
one inescapable conclusion - Jerry Evans is on crack. He has been in and
out of rehab for the last 6 months. Unfortunately, when going through
drug withdrawal many people find that they need something else (other
than crack) to keep them moving and not thinking about the white powder
which they crave. Jerry chose Philadelphia's finest snack food -
tastycakes. Although they come with fewer hallucinogenic effects than
crack, they also come with more calories. Jerry's weight has swelled
tremendously, he is now obese, and he is currently unable to even make
it out of the house.

When saturated fats could not cure his desires he turned back to crack
only to find that he could not get out of his house, let alone to the
nearby street corner to purchase crack. He has had to turn to crack
dealers who will deliver, however they are incredibly unreliable. When
he is suffering from withdrawal because a dealer did not make a payment,
or Jerry did not have the money to pay, he turns to the one source of
human contact he has left - the Internet. Thus his inane ramblings
appear regularly on this and other forums. When you see his posts, do
not allow yourself to become filled with rage - instead pity the poor
crack addicted brain which has sunk to these awful depths and curse the
disease that is drug addiction. If you feel really generous, buy him a
tastycake.
Old February 1st 05, 02:15 AM
Arif Khokar

Paul wrote:

<snip>

Paul,

Did you have to bring some of the kooks who populate the football
newsgroups here?
Old February 1st 05, 03:56 AM
hb1148

"Jerry Evans" > drank to much and spewed all over
usenet... news:1107213759.75fbb310baeec7be1f8289717fe72261@t eranews...
[much hate-inspired crap snipped]
> - J

Whassamatter Jerry, forget your Ritalin? Hey, here's an idea! Why not
crawl back under the rock you call home and let the grown ups converse in
peace?

L.

Old February 1st 05, 04:50 AM
GTX_SlotCar

"Allister Fiend" > wrote in message
> On 31 Jan 2005, Jerry Evans posted:
>
> > I am watching that game on this wonderful new medium, it is called a
> > television.

> I can see it now...
>
> http://tinypic.com/1id9j6

LOL

Old February 1st 05, 04:54 AM
GTX_SlotCar

"Jerry Evans" > wrote in message
>.. Jacksonville ......is
> not fit for professional football.

Then I guess the Eagles won't have a problem playing there.

Play that back to me.

Old February 1st 05, 05:25 AM
Paul

"Arif Khokar" > wrote in message
> Paul wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Paul,
>
> Did you have to bring some of the kooks who populate the football
> newsgroups here?

Sorry, Arif, but there a few legit foorball fans in those groups.
Unfortunately, the pricks like Evans had to show all of us their
******s....

Look at the bright side: maybe judy will find a few new groups to troll
and leave us alone for a while.....

Old February 1st 05, 07:07 PM
ceadtinneh

Jerry Evans wrote:

> Anyone that is stupid enough to actually attend this game in that god
> forsaken ******** known as Jacksonville, Florida aka the Anus of
> Florida--well they deserve to get rolled by Georgia revenue
> collectors. I tell you one thing, I am not happy with the NFL on
> this. The only way they could have done worse was to book the game

in
> Mobile, Alabama
>
> I am watching that game on this wonderful new medium, it is called a
> television. High definition picture, best seats in the house and I
> don't have to smell the uncontrolled industrial pollution of the

river
> even the locals call 'The John'. Write that down.
>
> - Joke

Big words from a guy who hails from Trenton New Jersey.

Old February 1st 05, 07:09 PM
ceadtinneh

Jerry Evans wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:13:21 -0500, "Drew Peacock" >
> wrote:

> The Jeraholics give a ****. Evansmania is running wild!
>
> Read that back to me.
>
> - Joke

You'll have to excuse Yelluh Belluh Jerruh. He equates people taking
advantage of the "I'm an assclown, KICK ME" sign pasted to his back
with popularity.

Old February 1st 05, 07:11 PM
ceadtinneh

Eaglesclaw121 wrote:
> Jerry, are you a crack addict????

He said as he looked dimly into the mirror.

Driving Issues Joe P. Driving 14 December 31st 04 11:33 PM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM