'S' Stands for "Sloth"

Old May 4th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default 'S' Stands for "Sloth"

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> The big scarlet letter 'S' on the back of some Toyota Corollas must
> stand for "Sloth," because I have yet to see one of these cars move
> anywhere close to fast.
>
> I just had to get that off my chest.

HAHAHA. I'm so glad to hear that us slow drivers send you speeders
ballistic. Watching you loonies explode with rage is one of the
benefits of driving slow. HAHAHA

Old May 4th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

</killfile>

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend relaxed its anal sphincter and spewed
this past the kill filter:

> HAHAHA. I'm so glad to hear that us slow drivers send you speeders
> ballistic. Watching you loonies explode with rage is one of the
> benefits of driving slow. HAHAHA

What are oyu talking about? THe only one here who goes ballistic is you,
Cupcake.

"And you say your'e a man....
Well, if you say you're a man
Then you sound kinda funny...
You know, like those dudes on the street
That keep aks you for money..."
--Cheech and Chong

<killfile>

Adapters for jack stands on unibody pinch welds? [email protected] Technology 5 March 1st 06 04:54 AM
El cheapo jack stands recommended? [email protected] Technology 18 January 31st 06 08:32 PM
axle stands #2 MP BMW 1 September 15th 05 07:50 PM
axle stands MP BMW 4 September 15th 05 04:35 PM
Who sells 4' tall jack stands? Dean Technology 4 August 7th 05 12:01 AM