Bubble Rate in Calcium Reactor

Old January 7th 04, 06:54 PM
MarkW

Default Bubble Rate in Calcium Reactor

I am setting up a new calcium reactor and am wondering what the bubble
rate should be per minute.
Old January 7th 04, 11:41 PM
Teri G

MarkW wrote:

I am setting up a new calcium reactor and am wondering what the bubble
rate should be per minute.

Here is an excellent article to read. It helped us considerably when we
first set up our DIY reactor:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2002-0...ture/index.htm

--

Teri

Please visit my Reef Sanctuary ----- http://www.reefsanctuary.com
My personal site (180g sps reef) --- http://home.comcast.net/~76fxe

Old January 8th 04, 02:27 AM
Marc Levenson

Thanks Teri, that is excellent. I'm going to be building one very soon, and
felt I'd need a little hand-holding at first. This should be a great
substitute. grin

Marc

Personal Page: http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com/oanda/index.html
Business Page: http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com
Marine Hobbyist: http://www.melevsreef.com

Old January 8th 04, 02:14 PM
Teri G

Marc Levenson wrote:

Thanks Teri, that is excellent. I'm going to be building one very soon, and
felt I'd need a little hand-holding at first. This should be a great
substitute. grin

Marc

Marc,

No problem, glad to be of help! If you get a chance, take a peek at our
"Ca Reactor" page on our personal site - there are a few good articles
there about ca reactors:

http://home.comcast.net/~76fxe/reactor.htm

(at the bottom of the page).

Old January 8th 04, 07:00 PM
Marc Levenson

Thank you again!

Marc

Teri G wrote:

No problem, glad to be of help! If you get a chance, take a peek at our
"Ca Reactor" page on our personal site - there are a few good articles
there about ca reactors:

http://home.comcast.net/~76fxe/reactor.htm

(at the bottom of the page).

--
Personal Page: http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com/oanda/index.html
Business Page: http://www.sparklingfloorservice.com
Marine Hobbyist: http://www.melevsreef.com

Bubble Rate of Calcium Reactor MarkW Reefs 0 January 7th 04 07:36 PM
Azoo Twin Calcium Reactor B Reefs 6 December 28th 03 10:59 PM
Calcium reactor maxed out? Timothy Tom Reefs 2 November 22nd 03 04:20 AM
calcium reactor DREW D Reefs 0 October 28th 03 04:51 AM
Problem with steady bubble rate for calcium reactor AquaD3843 Reefs 1 September 7th 03 04:35 AM