2005 Wrangler seat height

Old March 2nd 05, 10:36 PM
mabar

Default 2005 Wrangler seat height

I was at the Cleveland Auto Show today and sat in a few new '05 Wranglers.
Sports and Rubicons. It seems that the driver and passenger seats have been
changed for 2005. They are slightly higher than the '03 and '04 models, so
the driver and passenger sit a little higher and have a better view of the
road.

I know Nathan was concerned about the low seats on the '03 and '04's, so I'm
sure he'll be happy to hear that they have been raised slightly. They feel
like they have a slightly thicker seat cushion also.

I'm wondering if this is just my imagination or have they really been
changed?

Tom

Old March 3rd 05, 02:36 AM

mabar wrote:
> I was at the Cleveland Auto Show today and sat in a few new '05

Wranglers.
> Sports and Rubicons. It seems that the driver and passenger seats

have been
> changed for 2005. They are slightly higher than the '03 and '04

models, so
> the driver and passenger sit a little higher and have a better view

of the
> road.
>
> I know Nathan was concerned about the low seats on the '03 and '04's,

so I'm
> sure he'll be happy to hear that they have been raised slightly. They

feel
> like they have a slightly thicker seat cushion also.
>
> I'm wondering if this is just my imagination or have they really been
> changed?
>
> Tom

if the driver's seat in my 2004 unlimited were any higher i'd have to
start using a ladder to get my fat butt in.

martin caskey
millers island, maryland

Old March 4th 05, 01:42 AM
Tom

Just bought a 04 Sport and had to raise the drivers seat 1" just too see
out.
Tom in Texas and loving it!
ups.com...

2005 X5 seat belt warning eggman BMW 3 February 15th 05 03:31 PM
2005 X5 seat belt warning fbloogyudsr BMW 0 February 14th 05 05:57 AM
2005 Wrangler Unlimited tire/wheel question [email protected] Jeep 7 January 11th 05 09:59 PM
145 seat height problem Mark N Alfa Romeo 3 September 13th 04 06:19 PM