The Tornado?

Old September 9th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeepster[_1_]

Default The Tornado?

Does the little spiral shaped device known as the Tornado actually
improve engine efficiency and power like it advertises?

Old September 9th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
DougW

Jeepster wrote:
> Does the little spiral shaped device known as the Tornado actually
> improve engine efficiency and power like it advertises?

in a word, no.

If it actually did work, vehicle makers would have
adopted it long ago. The tornado, like the other air
swirrly things is just a scam.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

Old September 9th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

NO!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 9th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Shows what you know...... it is one of the fastest and most efficient ways
of removing $69.95 (+ S/H) from your wallet.

Old September 9th 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
c[_1_]

A lot of the people that have been suckered in to buying them report a
whistling noise after they install them. So I guess it does increase the
noise performance.

Chris

ups.com...

Old September 9th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

A fool and their money are soon parted. And there's a sucker born
every minute.
http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/272/...e190edf e767f
http://www.airaid.com/
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...e=Perf ormics

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old September 9th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

http://www.esuperchargers.com/
http://www.splitfire.com/

Old September 9th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

There is no reason an electric supercharger can't work, I wonder how many
amps, at 12v, are needed to run a 10 hp motor.

Old September 9th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Gene[_1_]

Old September 9th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Gene[_1_]

Tornado Fuel Saver Adam Dodge 11 December 27th 05 05:22 PM
Tornado fuel saver Lee VW water cooled 5 September 1st 05 10:55 AM
90 Old Tornado Cluster- pinouts ? [email protected] Technology 2 February 21st 05 05:34 AM
Tornado Product? Keith Amos Dodge 2 January 4th 05 07:08 PM