1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport has lost dashboard power

Old August 11th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Ros

Default 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport has lost dashboard power

My 1998 Cherokee Sport has lost all power to the dash electronics,
including the speedometer, lighting, and stereo. Anybody have any idae
what is going on?

Old August 11th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jo Bo

On a 99 XJ I owned I removed a fuse to turn off the underhood light. Later I
discovered no dash activity, like you, and removed the dash. I then
remembered the fuse I had removed! Put the fuse back in and all was well.
After I put the dash back together :={ so check your fuses, I think it's
under the hood in the power distribution box.

JoBo

ups.com...

Old August 12th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
philthy

blown fuse