Turbonator

Old July 10th 06, 08:34 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
[email protected]

Default Turbonator

What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

Old July 10th 06, 09:09 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
cupra

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turdonator.com/index.html

I think I can supply a can of snake oil that'll add another 35bhp on top of
that!

Old July 10th 06, 09:32 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
PeterMcC

cupra wrote in

> wrote:
>> What do you think about this?

https://www.turdonator.com/index.html

> I think I can supply a can of snake oil that'll add another 35bhp on
> top of that!

And I've got a mirror that will double the effect - though there is quite a
bit of smoke with it.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Old July 10th 06, 10:29 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
simon

Wow...
you think that Porsche and Ferrari, et al, would have got there first
wouldn't you...

Old July 10th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
be037446

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

Try it !!! And let us know so we can share your experience.
After all, there is a 30-day-money-back garantuee :-)

Regards.
Old July 10th 06, 02:06 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
catman

wrote:
> What do you think about this?

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

ROTFLMAO

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old July 10th 06, 05:47 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
George Graves

In article .com>,
" > wrote:

> What do you think about this?
>
> https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

There are a number of these devices on the market here in the USA, and
they are supposed to make your car more efficient. In fact, some new
cars, like the Corvette and the Mustang on this side of the pond, have
versions of this "technology" designed-in. Here's the problem. Nothing
like this can be universal. It depends upon how youur induction system
works. If your car is turbocharged or supercharged, putting a device in
the intake to cause the air to vortex would do nothing at all.
Similarily, any advatage to rotating the air mass would be lost on cars
with big-volume air plennums such as those found on the fuel-injected
Alfa V-6s, but I can see so-called "throttle-body", and direct injection
systems benefitting somewhat from turbulated air. Caveat Emptor.

--
George Graves
The health of our society is a direct result of the men

turbonator tricky VW air cooled 15 February 25th 06 03:39 PM
scratch the turbonator Tex Mazda 5 October 31st 05 12:15 AM
Turbonator Tex Mazda 17 October 28th 05 05:00 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM