Automated Car Recommendation System for India

Old April 6th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.indian

Default Automated Car Recommendation System for India

Dear friends,

Greetings from carwale.com (www.carwale.com) !

In last 4 months of our presence, we have an opportunity to interact
with more than 2000 car buyers and owners. Many reach us to help them
in making the best car buying decision. We then work to understand
their needs and preferences and recommend them the best matching car.

This process, involves valuing so many car attributes and evaluating
them exactly in the eyes of individual buyer. However, we have made a
humble beginning.. and we bring Carwale Car Recommendation feature on
carwale.com! Use it, test it and tell us whether it helped you in any
way. You may give your valuable feedback through feedback link at the
end of page.

http://www.carwale.com/MyCarwale/RecommendCar/

Meanwhile, we are also gathering a lot more data on cars and evaluating
each of them on parameters like economy, comfort, style, performance,
safety, reliability, experts reviews etc. We promise, we'll come with
enhancement on this system soon.

Thanks for your interest and we hope our efforts will help you get best
car deals.

warmest regards,
--
Carwale Team
www.carwale.com

OT looking for radio Ken Weitzel Chrysler 17 November 27th 05 02:09 PM
RSC warning system, my final thread and summary Jeff Reid Simulators 29 September 3rd 05 04:22 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
OBD II Error message Billy Ray Jeep 13 July 2nd 05 04:01 AM
YOU CAN'T DRIVE TOO SLOW Laura Bush murdered her boy friend Driving 93 April 21st 05 10:34 AM