OT I am a lucky dude!!!

Old March 7th 05, 11:11 PM
Shag

Default OT I am a lucky dude!!!

When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
they'll open up next... Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old March 8th 05, 12:59 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
> stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
> Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
> within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
> a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
> NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
> open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
> HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
> forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
> they'll open up next...

How 'bout a friendly neighborhood pub? One should alway have at least
a couple of those within walking distance..

J.

Old March 8th 05, 01:04 AM
Jeveretts

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:59:10 +0100, "P.J. Berg" >
wrote:

>Shag wrote:
>> When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
>> stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
>> Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
>> within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
>> a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
>> NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
>> open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
>> HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
>> forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
>> they'll open up next...

> How 'bout a friendly neighborhood pub? One should alway have at least
>a couple of those within walking distance..
>
>J.
>

> Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
>> store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
>> Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!
>>

>> ---
>> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
>> - Inspector Harry Callahan

I'm thinking a nudie bar would be in order.
Old March 8th 05, 01:07 AM
Jeveretts

wrote:

>Shag wrote:
>> When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
>> stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
>> Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
>> within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
>> a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
>> NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
>> open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
>> HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
>> forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
>> they'll open up next...

> How 'bout a friendly neighborhood pub? One should alway have at least
>a couple of those within walking distance..
>
>J.
>

> Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
>> store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
>> Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!
>>

>> ---
>> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
>> - Inspector Harry Callahan

Or even better yet a KRISPY KREME!!
Old March 8th 05, 01:08 AM
P.J. Berg

Jeveretts wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:59:10 +0100, "P.J. Berg" >
> wrote:
>

>>Shag wrote:
>>
>>>When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
>>>stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
>>>Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
>>>within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
>>>a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
>>>NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
>>>open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
>>>HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
>>>forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
>>>they'll open up next...

>> How 'bout a friendly neighborhood pub? One should alway have at least
>>a couple of those within walking distance..
>>
>>J.
>>

>> Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
>>
>>>store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
>>>Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!
>>>

>>>---
>>>"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
>>> - Inspector Harry Callahan

> I'm thinking a nudie bar would be in order.

Distractions....

J.
Old March 8th 05, 02:10 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Shag" > wrote in message

> At almost the same time they opened up
> a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
> NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store.

mmmm.....cajun fillet biscuit with lotsof hot sauce.....mmmmm

Old March 8th 05, 06:00 AM
Neil

Hooters! (just for the hot wings of course)

Neil
(We're finally getting our first Hooters in Idaho! Yeah!)

Old March 22nd 05, 04:06 PM
Eduardo K.

In article >,
Shag > wrote:
>When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
>stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
>Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
>within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
>a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
>NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
>open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
>HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
>forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
>they'll open up next... Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
>store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
>Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!

You'll be living inside a strip mall in 5 years

--
Eduardo K. |
http://e.nn.cl | for nothing left to lose.

Old March 23rd 05, 01:41 AM
P.J. Berg

Eduardo K. wrote:
> In article >,
> Shag > wrote:
>
>>When I moved into the house I'm in now, there were no auto parts
>>stores within 5 miles of my house. About a year ago they opened up an
>>Advance Auto Parts store about 3 blocks from my house. Literally
>>within EASY walking distance. At almost the same time they opened up
>>a Bojangles (Southern-style fried chicken and biscuits place)
>>NEXT-DOOR to the auto parts store. Guess what they are just about to
>>open less than 100 yards away from the Bojangles now?!?!?!?! An ACE
>>HARDWARE STORE!!! WOOT!!!! I may just have to stay in this house
>>forever!!! Somebody is lookin' out for me. I'm afraid to see what
>>they'll open up next... Another auto parts store? Gourmet beer
>>store? Borders book store? (for my wife *cough*) Cracker Barrel?
>>Taco Bell!?!?!? The possibilities are endless!!!!!

> You'll be living inside a strip mall in 5 years

Nope, strip mining, they'll excavate his whole neighborhood...

J.
Old March 23rd 05, 03:18 PM
Tim Rogers

"P.J. Berg" > wrote in message

> Nope, strip mining, they'll excavate his whole neighborhood...

................Maybe they'll declare the shaggy homestead a toxic waste site
from all weird food that's been prepared there. The government would then
have to bring in backhoes and bulldozers to clear away EVERYTHING down to
the subsoil and put in a well so that they can pump out the polluted water
from that sink with the rotten dead pig.

timmy