New GT pictures added

Old March 9th 05, 11:18 PM
John H

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:40:14 -0600, "Erik D." > wrote:

>Very nice automobile. Those are some nice stripers also!! Good catch,
>both on the fish and the car!!
>Erik D.
>'94 white lightning
>'01 white GT

Thanks, Eric

--
John H

Old March 9th 05, 11:19 PM
John H

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:17:39 GMT, "Scotter" > wrote:

>What was your previous car?

GMC Sierra, 1995. Still have it. It's the 'daily' car. The Mustang is the 'sunny
weekend' car!

--
John H

Old March 10th 05, 02:55 AM
66 6F HCS

"Joe" > wrote
> Hell, they're _Ramblers_. But here's a very cool Rambler

My grandfather had one of these with the push button auto trans. It was
supposed to be mine, but my mother saw fit to send it to auction when he
died. DAMMIT!!!
http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/Am...9Rambler-3.jpg
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS 289

Old March 10th 05, 04:06 AM
CobraJet

In article >, Joe

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

> end

> lights
> >>
> >> Agreed. But I have to admit, it looks pretty good in yellow.

> > Yeah, yellow's a happenin' thing. Very similar to the 1970 D-code
> > Competition Yellow which my Torino GT is supposed to be.

> The one I'll never forget was the yellow '93 Mustang 5.0 LX
> convertible in the showroom where I bought my LX new. It was yellow
> with a black top & interior and chrome pony rims. I'd have bought it
> but couldn't swing the payments back then. Had to settle for my
> hatch.

I had a yellow '05 next to me on the street today. Man, that color
is bright. I'm fairly certain Ford hooked an alternator wire to the
body. Good thing I had my shades on.

> *will*

> road.
> >>
> >> They're magnetic.

> > Good reason. No wonder I get a headache in the Walmart parking

> lot,
> > what with the plate in my head.

> Good idea to stay away from magnets when you've got metal inside your
> head.

There are still some people that don't believe I was born that way.
Sheesh.

> > Still leaves a ghost, though. At least
> > you can move them around.

> Personally, I'd never put anything on the body of any of my vehicles
> that wasn't there in the first place. Except maybe wax or polish...

I try to practice that, too, but every so often a pedestrian winds
up as my hood ornament.

> > You see AMT's Corvair re-issue?

> No, got a link? Which model did they do? 1/24 scale? AMT was my
> favorite - much better than Revell.

This is the current re-issue:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1&item=5961312
851&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

AMT moved to the Orient (big surprise) a few years ago, and since
then they have repopped a lot of stuff, but the boxes are devoid of
details about the kit contents. Kinda strange, considering most of the
tooling is original. These days, Revell appears ahead of the game.

Here's an original Yenko kit you need to have:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=5961484
390&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

--
CobraJet
Old March 10th 05, 04:06 AM
CobraJet

In article >, Joe
> wrote:

> CobraJet > wrote in
> :
> >
> > AMC, from 65 to 67.
> >
> > http://faculty.concord.edu/chrisz/ho...-Marlin-1.html

> Hell, they're _Ramblers_. But here's a very cool Rambler - the '69
> S/C Rambler with a 390:
>
> http://www.ramblerrogue.com/images/stahl69.jpg

I have one. It looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=5962238
713&rd=1

--
CobraJet
Old March 10th 05, 04:07 AM
CobraJet

In article >, 66 6F HCS
> wrote:

> "Joe" > wrote
> > Hell, they're _Ramblers_. But here's a very cool Rambler

> My grandfather had one of these with the push button auto trans. It was
> supposed to be mine, but my mother saw fit to send it to auction when he
> died. DAMMIT!!!
> http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/Am...9Rambler-3.jpg

Lucky you, you can still have a "new" '59 Rambler:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5&item=5961606
049&rd=1

--
CobraJet
Old March 10th 05, 01:17 PM
SVTKate

I know there has to be a wise crack in here somewhere about yellow snow, I
just cannot seem to come up with one.

It looks great, something about a bright yellow car that is a real head
turner.

Kate

Old March 10th 05, 02:40 PM

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:17:25 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>I know there has to be a wise crack in here somewhere about yellow snow, I
>just cannot seem to come up with one.

If there's one to be had I'm sure Zomby Woof can come up with it.
Let's see if he shows up.

Okie Tom - TS #62

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd.
2001 Ranger XLT
www.bluestanggt.corral.net
Old March 10th 05, 05:29 PM
SVTKate

LOL, would hate to have him let us down.

Old March 10th 05, 06:31 PM

Cobra Jet wrote:

> Oh well, I guess this cancels out the 5 or 6 thousand cars I've
> worked on in my life.

Punching the cash register buttons while your employee installs a car
alarm does not count as "working on a car." I'm still waiting on your
response to the conclusion that prior to this Torino project of yours
you had not worked on an on-topic car for years. It's pretty simple:
true or false?

180 Out
TS 28

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 02:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 04:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 09:38 AM