Waiting for Seyler...

Old September 16th 04, 07:40 PM
CardsFan

Default Waiting for Seyler...

From what I can gather in online news reports, Ric's island might have taken
an almost direct hit. It seems Pensacola has gotten hit worse than Mobile.
There are reports of houses at Pensacola Beach that have simply disappeared.

AJM

Old September 16th 04, 08:03 PM
Diode

CardsFan spoke thusly:

> From what I can gather in online news reports, Ric's island might have taken
> an almost direct hit. It seems Pensacola has gotten hit worse than Mobile.
> There are reports of houses at Pensacola Beach that have simply disappeared.
>
> AJM

That blows (no pun intended). I'm waiting for dave-the-idiot to say
something gleeful about this as he does about my crippled leg.

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old September 16th 04, 08:03 PM
Diode

Old September 21st 04, 01:10 AM
Dad

"Diode" > wrote in message
t...
> CardsFan spoke thusly:
>
>> From what I can gather in online news reports, Ric's island might have
>> taken
>> an almost direct hit. It seems Pensacola has gotten hit worse than
>> Mobile.
>> There are reports of houses at Pensacola Beach that have simply
>> disappeared.
>>
>> AJM
>>

> That blows (no pun intended). I'm waiting for dave-the-idiot to say
> something gleeful about this as he does about my crippled leg.
> --
> Shut up, Dave.
>
> -|>|- Diode -|<|-
> '68 L-79 Coupe
> '79 Triumph Bonneville

Got shut out by Ivan, he took out I40 at exit 2 in N Carolina. Laid over in
Pigeon Forge for a couple of days and caught a hell'va cold. Called my son
in SC and said I was going back home, not even going to chance giving the
new baby or the other kids my cold.

As far as the leg, try to get the pig that dave got his brain transplant
from, that would allow you to really ham it up. That won't work, there are
some things even a pig won't do so there isn't one out there for you to
find.

Ric is another story, I think he staged this whole thing so he could go
undercover and campaign for Flipper. Hope he is safe a secure there.

--
Dad
Still waiting to see his sixth grandchild.

Old September 21st 04, 01:10 AM
Dad

t...

Old September 21st 04, 01:29 AM
DarkOverlord

Dad wrote:
> Ric is another story, I think he staged this whole thing so he could
> go undercover and campaign for Flipper. Hope he is safe a secure
> there.

Is that paragraph some secret code to wake up a sleeper cell and behead a
few Southern Baptists in Columbia SC?

Ivan was a let down. Not that it's bad though, come to think of it. I
flew from DC back to GA on Tuesday hoping to get the generator running and
making sure that I was around to protect the family when it hit. I lost
one tree out by the ponds, the pastures flooded for 48 hours (meaning the
horses probably took swimming lessons), and for some bizarre reason the
passenger door on the Z06 will no longer unlock via the button or the
remote. Which is strange, since it will lock either way. And I lost
DSL for 30 minutes.

--
_______________________________________
Not to him who is offensive to us are we most

Old September 21st 04, 01:29 AM
DarkOverlord

Old September 21st 04, 03:39 AM
Diode

DarkOverlord spoke thusly...

> one tree out by the ponds, the pastures flooded for 48 hours (meaning the
> horses probably took swimming lessons), and for some bizarre reason the

Yea, I had a problem with the basement of the mansion flooding. It was
too wet to drive any of my Lambos on my private race course too. We're
all OK though...we took the Gulfstream V to the Colorado house. We
thought the weather would be better there than at the Hamptons house.

--
'68 L-79 Coupe
Old September 21st 04, 03:39 AM
Diode