2002 Neon Spark Plug Wires

Old November 16th 04, 07:06 PM
Blair Conrad

Default 2002 Neon Spark Plug Wires

If someone would be cordial enough to answer my question that would be
great.

I've had to replace the spark plug wires 4 times on my 2002 Neon over
the course of 2.5 years (105,000 km).

Is this the sign of an impending disaster?
Old November 16th 04, 08:16 PM
Mike Behnke

The first questions are, who said they needed to be replaced and why?

Old November 16th 04, 08:16 PM
Mike Behnke

Old November 16th 04, 09:03 PM
deadbeat

And what brand of wires?

Old November 16th 04, 09:03 PM
deadbeat

Old November 16th 04, 10:11 PM
maxpower

hmm who said they needed replacement??? and if they needed replacement why
didnt you use OEM parts??
om...

Old November 16th 04, 10:11 PM
maxpower

Old November 17th 04, 02:59 AM
howard

WARANTY at the DEALER?

my 2001 PT also had but only once have the ignition wires replaced

Old November 17th 04, 02:59 AM
howard

Old November 17th 04, 01:24 PM
Blair Conrad

"howard" <fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com> wrote in message >...
> WARANTY at the DEALER?
>
> my 2001 PT also had but only once have the ignition wires replaced

They had to be replaced, each time, because the engine was hesitating
and the engine light was on. They've been replaced by the dealer each
time. The dealer doesn't think that this is strange, I do.

Thanks fellas,

Blair Conrad