Hard Top OFF!

Old March 30th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Hard Top OFF!

Carbon wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:18:24 -0500, Lanny Chambers wrote:
>> In article >,
>> pws > wrote:
>>
>>> Tread life, road noise, and long-term comfort are all secondary
>>> factors, dry driving performance is the primary consideration, with
>>> initial price coming in second.

>> Tire Rack sells the Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec in 205/50-16 for
>> $105. That's a bit large, but by all accounts this tire kicks the
>> Azenis' butt in every respect. Treadwear rating is 200. If I lived in
>> your climate, I'd put these on my Miata in a second.

> Interesting! I am filing that away as I type.

I am hoping to have a personal review of them in 205/50/16 soon. I will
at least post my initial impressions and try my hardest to avoid the
"new tire syndrome" that makes a new set of tires seem even better than
they are. :-)

It looks like those tires will rock!

Pat

New Hard TOP for TJ ULB Jeep 4 March 6th 10 05:20 PM
Looking for a hard top jerryg Jeep 1 January 10th 07 08:09 PM
91 hard top on 81? Greg[_1_] Jeep 14 January 2nd 07 11:09 PM
Where can i buy a E46 Hard top from? How much from BMW? [email protected] BMW 2 October 22nd 06 11:54 AM
FS: 67 GTO hard top L0nD0t.$t0we11 General 0 January 24th 04 01:47 AM