Happiness is a convertible...

Old March 23rd 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Happiness is a convertible...

"Douglas Payne" > wrote in message
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>
>> "Douglas Payne" > wrote in message > Here is a
>> pictu
>>> http://snipr.com/uyl27
>>>
>>> To top it all it's poached eggs for tea. Yummy!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Douglas

>> Beautiful car, great color! Remind me, what country is it that you are
>> driving on the wrong side of the car in?

> I live near Aberdeen, in Scotland. (c: Of course I always drive on the
> correct side of the road.
>
> --
> Douglas

Cool! Somehow, I never got you in one of my 'who's hanging out here'
threads.

Many MX-5's over there in your part of the world?

Chris
99BBB

Old March 24th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Douglas Payne

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

>>> Beautiful car, great color! Remind me, what country is it that you
>>> are driving on the wrong side of the car in?

>> I live near Aberdeen, in Scotland. (c: Of course I always drive on
>> the correct side of the road.

> Many MX-5's over there in your part of the world?

Loads. I've no idea what the figures are, but convertibles sell
particularly well in the UK and I see a lot when I am out and about.

I've seen the MX-5 described, probably more than once as 'the best
british roadster ever made'.

We don't have to worry about it being too sunny here either. (c:

--
Douglas

money cannot buy happiness madhavan Technology 5 February 21st 08 07:19 PM
Searching for Happiness ? aassime abdellatif Technology 0 December 20th 07 02:14 PM
OT happiness Nate Nagel Driving 3 April 16th 06 09:26 PM
Definition of Happiness Paul Woodsford Alfa Romeo 10 March 21st 05 09:13 PM