157 and 147facelift - pictures

Old September 9th 04, 07:28 PM

Default 157 and 147facelift - pictures

Alfa 157-158: http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/157c.html

Alfa 147 facelift: http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/147rest.html

Bye!

Old September 9th 04, 08:16 PM
Alfistagj

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
300HP / 600Nm for the new 3.0 Diesel!
Can't wait to see those bricks getting pulled out of the road.
Top picture is a very old one already and loking at the camuflaged ones, the
157 doesn't seem too different from the 156 though.
I would expect somewhat more spectacular design with engines like that!
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"<<Scarface>>"
<Scar@nonsonotantopirladascriverelamailgiustaebusc armiivirus.it> schreef in
bericht ...

Old September 17th 04, 09:31 PM

"<<Scarface>>" <Scar@nonsonotantopirladascriverelamailgiustaebusc armiivirus.it> wrote in message >...
> Alfa 157-158: http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/157c.html
>
> Alfa 147 facelift: http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/147rest.html
>
> Bye!

Hi
I have just spotted today on the Northbound M74 heading up towards
Glasgow in Scotland, What looked like a new 147 GTA in silver with the
new front grill I think it was a GTA because of the air vents to each
side of the front grill, the rear had a roof spoiler fitted above the
rear hatch, it had about 5 holes in the very nice alloy wheels. The
drivers were changing over on the hard shoulder rather than at the
services probably to avoid cameras. which ever model it was, it sure
looked good.
John,uk.
Old September 22nd 04, 08:43 AM
PhilipS

> > Alfa 147 facelift: http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/147rest.html

Hi all, any ideas when the 147 facelift will be 'in the shops'? I
have seen various refs to 2005, early, late etc?
Old September 23rd 04, 12:25 PM

(PhilipS) wrote in message om>...
> > > Alfa 147 facelift:
http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/html/147rest.html

> Hi all, any ideas when the 147 facelift will be 'in the shops'? I
> have seen various refs to 2005, early, late etc?

Feb/March 2005 in British showrooms according to Auto Express [this
weeks issue] Also, Alfa 8C = Spring 2005
John UK.
Old September 23rd 04, 12:39 PM
Alfistagj

In the Dutch magazine Autovisie of last week, it was said that
Alfa/Fiat/Ferrari management would have decided to NOT go for the 8C!!!
The car would do too much harm to maserati at this moment and they would
prefer building up Maserati's image first and keep Alfa for the soewhat
lower range.
Too bad!!

--
Ciao from Holland