redhead joke

Old February 19th 05, 06:10 AM
351CJ

Default redhead joke

A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body
hurts whenever she touches it.

"Very rare but not impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony.
She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams.
Everywhere she touches makes her scream.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead are you?"

"No," she says, "I'm actually blond."

"I thought so," the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."
Old February 19th 05, 04:57 PM
Bob

There's an echo in here.

Bob
'03 Cobra coupe

Old February 19th 05, 05:09 PM
Gumby

There's an echo in here.

Gumby
'04GT

nk.net...

Old February 19th 05, 06:16 PM

Well *I* thought it was pretty damn funny.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old February 19th 05, 06:24 PM
Max C. Webster III

The Toyota group is down the hall:

"Gumby" > wrote:

> There's an echo in here.
>
> "Bob" > wrote:
>>
>> There's an echo in here.
>>
>> "351CJ" > wrote:

<< snip The Nance's current favorite joke >>

Old February 19th 05, 07:44 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Scratching my head... I stole that joke from a Brit on the Fulham Soccer MB

But I changed "hurts wherever" to "hurts whenever"

And "Impossible," says the doctor.. to "Very rare but not impossible,"

(because there IS a malady like that)

So I think 351CJ meant to post it to another group.

Bob opined in nk.net:

Old February 19th 05, 10:33 PM
SVTKate

LOL!
Made me think of Kristen!

. com...

Old February 19th 05, 11:00 PM

Aww lol that's mean!! Mean mama!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

nk.net...

Old February 19th 05, 11:26 PM
SVTKate

Keep in mind, Kristen is a natural blonde.
She has been dying her hair red since she was in junior high.

She has always called the red hair her "artificial intelligence"

What can I say? I know a blonde when I see one.

LOL

Mean Ol' Momma

> wrote in message
. com...
| Aww lol that's mean!! Mean mama!
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
| Cold air intake
| FRPP 3.73 gears
| Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
| Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
| Hi-speed fan switch
| 255/60R-15 rear tires
| Subframe connectors
| Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| nk.net...
| > LOL!
| > Made me think of Kristen!
| >

| > > wrote in message
| > . com...
| > | Well *I* thought it was pretty damn funny.
| > |
| > | -Mike
| > |

Old February 19th 05, 11:34 PM

ROFL..

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Keep in mind, Kristen is a natural blonde.
> She has been dying her hair red since she was in junior high.
>
> She has always called the red hair her "artificial intelligence"
>
> What can I say? I know a blonde when I see one.
>
> LOL
>
> Mean Ol' Momma
>
> > wrote in message
> . com...
> | Aww lol that's mean!! Mean mama!
> |
> | -Mike
> |
> | --
> | A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> | Cold air intake
> | FRPP 3.73 gears
> | Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> | Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> | Hi-speed fan switch
> | 255/60R-15 rear tires
> | Subframe connectors
> | Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
> |

> | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> | nk.net...
> | > LOL!
> | > Made me think of Kristen!

> | > . com...
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

> her
> | > body

agony.

> | > |
> | > |

$MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$ NO JOKE! [email protected] Audi 0 December 26th 04 05:16 PM
A4 Radiator reservoir joke Toy Audi 1 November 8th 04 09:11 PM
OT Political Joke Jim Fox Corvette 4 October 26th 04 01:28 AM