You know you're a jeeper when.

Old February 16th 05, 03:25 AM
Greg

Default You know you're a jeeper when.

You know you're a jeeper when your daughter is videoing, you start to
roll, go up on two wheels, and after getting someone to stand on the side of
your jeep to get going you get out and say to daughter, "you didn't get it
on tape?!" and she replies, " dad, I dropped the camera and grabbed your
back bumper, why do you think you went up on two and then back down".
I didn't know wether to thank her for stopping me rolling or scold her
for stopping me rolling and not recording it, I'll have to think on that one
and tell her what to do next time.

Old February 16th 05, 03:53 AM
Jeff Strickland

She should NEVER grab your Jeep to stop it from rolling, and even worse is
sticking her - or your - arm out to hold you from rolling or sliding into an
embankment or tree or whatever might be out there.

The Jeep weighs way more than she can possibly hold up or back, and somebody
can become seriously killed or injured.

Old February 16th 05, 04:31 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Except we do it all the time:
http://www.billhughes.com/sidehill.jpg I agree we shouldn't try to stop
our Jeep from rolling from the inside, it's hard instinct to stop,
though.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old February 21st 05, 12:58 AM
Jeff DeWitt

Your absolutely right, bent Jeeps are a LOT cheaper and easier to fix
then bent people, but what is the difference between being "seriously
killed" and just getting killed? <G>

Jeff DeWitt

Old February 21st 05, 01:05 AM
Dave Milne

In the film world, Killed carries a 15 Rating, Seriously Killed [may involve
swearing or nudity] is an 18 Rating.

:-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

. com...

Old February 21st 05, 04:23 AM
twaldron

In the States the movie ratings would be:

Killed - PG
Seriously Killed - R
Seriously Killed during sex - X

Dave Milne wrote:

> In the film world, Killed carries a 15 Rating, Seriously Killed [may involve
> swearing or nudity] is an 18 Rating.
>
> :-)
>
> Dave Milne, Scotland
> '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)