FS: 1938 Olds running condition but interior need work

Old September 22nd 03, 02:14 AM
MN

Default FS: 1938 Olds running condition but interior need work

Hello,
I am posting this for a friend. I don't know much about this type of
vehicle. But I have taken many pictures inside and outside of this vehicle
so the pictures are available for you to view.
Condition of the car:
>Body is in good shape paint is shine but not a real professional job (has

been repainted few years ago. Would need a complete strip down and repaint
to bring back to its glory day)
>Chrome such as front grill and door handles, head lamp bezel would need to

be redone
>Engine, Flat heat inline 6 cycl. is in good working order
>Electrical system, 6 volts
>Standard transmission
>Car was on the road last year. (You can still test drive today around the

block if needed)
>Interior is rough both the seats and ceiling and would need a complete

restoration.
>Missing car radio
> He also has many spare parts

Reason for selling:
He bought two cars to restore. One is Cadillac and this one. He does not
have time to restore this car as he is still working on his Cadillac. So it
is up for sale now.

For pictures, please send email to