300M battery replacement

Old November 29th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

Default 300M battery replacement -- Did it.

Oops - yeah - my comments apply to 2nd gen. LH ('98-'04) only.

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')

Old November 29th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
MoPar Man

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

> Replaced the battery but had to do it myself.

Your original battery probably had at least another year of life in it.
Old November 29th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]

MoPar Man wrote:

>> Replaced the battery but had to do it myself.

> Your original battery probably had at least another year of life in it.

Maybe, but for $70 I can be reasonably sure that we are not going to be
stuck somewhere with a car that won't start -- at least not because of a
flat battery.

Perce