Just what is covered under warranty?

Old December 1st 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Me[_13_]

Default Just what is covered under warranty?

I've got a 2005 Chrysler 300C AWD... The "bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't
end for about another year and I've some concerns about the car.

How do I find out just what is covered under warranty?

Motor mounts? Backup sensors? Passenger seat airbag switch? HID headlights?

*sigh*

Old December 1st 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:54:39 -0700, "Me" > wrote:

>I've got a 2005 Chrysler 300C AWD... The "bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't
>end for about another year and I've some concerns about the car.
>
>How do I find out just what is covered under warranty?
>
>Motor mounts? Backup sensors? Passenger seat airbag switch? HID headlights?
>
>*sigh*

have you tried reading the warranty?
Old December 1st 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
rob

Ditto

call the dealer, they have pamphlets lying around in service explaining the
various coverage's they provide. I'm sure they'll give you one.

news

Old December 1st 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
KirkM

On Nov 30, 6:54*pm, "Me" > wrote:
> I've got a 2005 Chrysler 300C AWD... The "bumper to bumper" warranty doesn't
> end for about another year and I've some concerns about the car.
>
> How do I find out just what is covered under warranty?
>
> Motor mounts? Backup sensors? Passenger seat airbag switch? HID headlights?
>
> *sigh*

There should have been a warranty booklet with your owner's manual
that should explain what is and what is not covered. If you purchased
an additional warranty that should list any additional coverage.

KM